~©©chapter thirteen®®~

Your POV

After the orb sucked the black shitty soul eater bitch liquid disgusting goof (a lots of names)

Pajammy just stared at me.
I look behind him and saw the teachers running over us.

I just teleported away before they could see me.

When i teleported near the car my mask,goggles and cloak were gone.

I came in the car and see jimmy crying it breaks my heart to see him suffering he just hugged me like the world is ending.

He explained everything to me even tho i already know what happened while im driving home.

He still crying after i comfort him he didnt want to sleep alone.

"Sis sleep with me tonight pls! I still scared!"

(That sounded so wrong)

"Alright bro, want me to read you a story book as well?"

He nodded in response.

I was beside him while his in the bed. And i was sitting on the chair he was excitedly want to hear a story from me cause its been a long time since i read one to him.

But this one is not readed...

"Long ago there was a powerful girl... Known as goddess of magic...
She was friended with two monsters... She was 5 years old It was a rainy day her and her friends were in the human world walking to an alley way.

Until they heard a cry from a box. They looked who it is. Its a baby boy with a shining gold colored eyes.

The little god was full of hope when she saw those.
She decided to adopt the human child.

But one day the child became really sick... The goddess would do anything to keep him alive. But nothing can do... The only thing that could keep the child alive is to give him the slight of power the goddess have.

Since then the goddess protected the child with all her heart and they're still living protecting her precious little brother brother."

...he fell asleep at the story with a big smile.

Jimmy's POV (yey)

"Protecting her precious little brother" i fell asleep after that... Realizing that sis spend the rest of her life protecting me.

I feel bad and happy at the same time cause knowing that she'll stay with me when i needed her, she'll stay and protect me forever...

--------

Omg i love my big bro even if his an asshole ;_;