~©©chapter ten®®~

Your POV

It was math i introduce myself then their Mr. Digi blushing.

I wasnt really paying attention when mr. Digi called me "(y/n) i need you to explain what DOTS means" (lol im a big nerd)

"DOTS means Difference Of The two Squares*starts explaining 20 minutes later*"

Their jaw drops even mr digi.

~time skip~

Yeah!! End of school!! Yesh!!! I was in my car waiting for jimmy.

He was walking towards me but stopped a bit rubbing his eyes with his sleeves clearly crying.

I was on my rage and wanted to kill somebody. My aura is really darkened even the plants are wilting.

Then he came running with a cheerful fake smile then came in the the car.

He was sitting next to me...
"Why did you cry?..." I ask with a try not to be angry tone.

His smile dropped and start crying again i hugged him. And start comforting him.

Few minutes later he calmed down a bit and said "c-coach error s-choleded me cause he made me do 40 laps but i cant even do 5 laps" he said crying again.

My eyes turned fully black and patted jimmy's head and said "its gonna be alright ok? Im going to the bathroom stay here" i say as i walked out of the car.

And teleported away.

I was in the gym and saw glitchy i was angry letting out a tantrum he immediately looked where its coming from and his head turned to me.

I glared at him he was immediately sweating knowing that i was super mad and its super rare to see me super mad.

Cause the only thing that made me super mad...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Is stealing my chocolate