~©©chapter six®®~

Your POV

After some conversation we finished our lunch my brother seemed to have friends so thats good.

The bell doesnt rang yet so i still have time before class.
I was walking towards the locker so i could get my stuff for PE i heard a loud smash on the locker.

As i saw the black skele from which i remember it "PJ" and his bullying some one... Again...
It was a nerd pinned into the lockers... Especially they were blocking my locker.

(The classic nerd, fresh)

As i tie my hair into pony tail and take of my glasses as i wear a mask.

My eyes were (e/c) turning into (f/c) so he wont notice it was me... I dont want to fight the guy with out hiding my face just because he looked like glitchy. 

"Hey let him go!" I shouted only loud enough for them to hear. As they turn their skulls over me.

What a dipshit...

"Your one of the new students arent cha?" Pj said coming towards me...

I just nodded slightly. When his in front of me he grab my collar and lifting me up.
"Well let me show you how things work here..." He said glaring at me with a smirk...

God hate it! ...

I grab his wrist and throw him on the lockers making a noise
He was standing up weakly rubbing his butt as i walk towards the nerd he bullied sitting in the floor.

I help the poor skeleton stand up. Well pj is back on his feet again... Great!!!... But weird... He looked like ink too...

I know that his going to punch me cause he was running towards us with his fist.

I hugged the poor skele and dodge his every attack...

After a few minutes he was tired and collapse i let go of the skele nerd and put pajammy on my back and head to the nurse's office and laid him there.

Gosh didnt even ask the nerd's name... Anyway... 15 minutes have past and i still have PE...

I walk towards the gym leaving pajammy on the nurse's office with toriel.

As i saw a skele-cross cause he has this weird cross on his shirt (its clearly cross).

Talking to the coach but i only see his back but shrug it off.

I go to the girl's changing room and i was about to change when... The shit just got real...

The underwear is too reviling first... I got this short skirt then this shit?!? What the hell?!?...

I walk out as i take off my mask and my eyes turned (e/c)
But still have the pony tail.

I only change the upper but not below still wearing the skirt with PE shirt.

The bell rang then the students came lining up so i joined the line... I know i said that me and jimmy had same classes? Well its only the first and second period.

The coach is...

Error?!?...

(500 - words)