~©chapter sixteen®~

Your POV

My next was history and while on my way jimmy keep asking me what happened to the canteen i answer it with a shrug that pissed him off.

He goes to gym cause his next was gymnastics and i got history...

I came into the room there was a skeleton not surprising...

He was reading a book he looks like a cranky old man... Lolz

Any way i got in and take a sit behind (i plan on sleeping) and i feel someone is staring at me...

I look at the teacher who is staring at me...he blushed and hid his face on the book.

I stand up and look at me a bit. I teleported behind him... Once he notice i was gone from my sit i puff on his neck making him shiver and turn around.

When he turned around his face was close to mine.

He yelped and fell from his sit i let out a small giggle. "If you could ms. New student please dont prank a teacher like that." He said.

I just nod and teleported to my sit. "Wha- how?!? Your a human!" I just nod and jazz my hands.

"Mmmmagic~" i said and he smiled and giggle.

Two monster students were in the door shock and surprised that their teacher giggled... Wonder why?...

I was just on my sit just chillin' (on my snuggy) and the bell rang and the students threw their self inside.

"Ok class we have new student" he said then i walk up to front of class.

"Greetings new classmates im (y/n) amazon and im here to (protect my brother) learn nee things!" I said cheerfully the boys making goo-goo eyes on me.

Maybe cause im too fab! (XD)

"Ok ms. Amazon im sorry to disappoint you. Since your new here you need to-"

I cut him off by pulling the small pack of ketchup while saying "ketchup to your lessons" i said with the smug grin on my face.

"Pfft-" the teach covered his mouth trying not to laugh i just walk to my seat.

Few seconds later the teach calmed down from my pun.

And started the lessons...

---

Lolololol