~@chapter eighteen@~

Your POV

Two days later~~~

Its been two days since that accident with voideds.

And i insist to the principal AD to change the schedule he agrees anyway.

My class was always been with jimmy and our schedule is steady cause every day we got:

Arts                        -------- INK

PE                          -------- ERROR

Astronology         -------- DREAM

~~~RESSES~~~

History                   -------- NIGHT

Science                  -------- DR.G

Math                       -------- DIGI

~~~lunch~~~

Gymnastics          -------- CROSS

Homeroom            -------- INK

----END OF CLASS----

those all i have the same schedule i decline at V.P. temmie to go to magic pff me magic? No way dude. (Im too powerful dudes not even monster can handle 2℅ of my magic)

Im soooo tired... Well not really
Mmmmmmagic~

Im just doing shits all the time.... After that i fell asleep...

---time skip--------

Dust POV (didnt see that coming)

I was in my house with ghost papyrus on my side trying to keep me company but my always spacing out thinking about (y/n) i dont know why but shes stuck on my head which papyrus could read.

"BROTHER YOU LIKE THE NEW GIRL DO YOU NOT?" paps said i just blushed madly since i was in couch i buried my face at the pillow.

PJ POV

Jeeze that girl is in my head she threw me in the lockers when i was bullying fresh and they saved me?!?

Dude not even that but when i pulled the nerd's wrist i mean the new girl.

I feel electricity through my veins... (Y/n) huh?... Interesting...

"Jammy come eat now!" Dad yelled (ink).

"Coming dad!" I yelled back.

I go out of my room and saw cil, dad and father on the table ready to eat i sat down next to them.

While we were eating i thought that i should tell them about black goofs.

"Hey. Dad, father..." The hummed in reply but cil just keeps eating.

"Do you know about goofs black as void.... They kinda attacked me three days ago..."

After i said that they both choke while me and cil stare at them in confusion.

"DID THEY HURT YOU?!?" they both yelled in unison.

"Jeeze calm down" i said...

----

Ok im out of ideas!!!!
I might really discontinued this
-_-   butttttt give me ideas!!!