chap:twenty three

(Play the song)

Your POV

This is gonna be fun...

~no one's POV

(Y/n) attacked the voideds, she jumped high in the air and start shooting them.

The teachers begun to attack as well.

(Y/n) she throw away her gun and it disappeared.

She runs towards them and start slicing them.

She already killed hundreds of them in 5 minutes.

She saw ink fighting error is too far from ink.

A voided came behind ink and slice it.

Ink turn around "wha-". "Dont let your guard down inky... I'll look around school." That moment ink knew it was (y/n).

After some time there was only 10 or less voideds they seem to can handle it but.

Nightmare, while fighting he slipped on some black goof.

And before they could attack you already sliced them down faster than the speed of light.

Your hoodie fell off and he saw your (h/l) (h/c) hair it swayed in the air.

He stare at it in shock you look at him with goggled eyes and I teleported where some students didnt escape.

I was in the open field where it usually plays foot ball or somethin'

I was looking around when i heard a yelped.

I quickly teleported where it was.

I saw cil on the wall sitting on the ground.

That innocent cinnamon toll 
(You clearly have weak spot for cinnamon rolls obviously)

"Stage two: upgrade" after i said that my scythe turned into its smaller form...

But dont judge a book by its cover...

(My crappy art)

I slash it and they split into halfs.

They were all down the wind is strong so my hoodie fell off my (h/c) was with the wind.

Cil's POV

I was surrounded by black goof brother talked about.

I wish i listen!

I was in the soft grass on the open field. I was waiting for an impact but it never came after i hear a slash sound.

I look up to see who it is...

It was a girl with scythe, (h/l) color (h/c).

I cant take my eyesockets off her.

The black goofs turned into black liquids.

There was a shadow figure behind the girl, when i notice what it was...

It was a goof like those.

Before i could warn her it stabbed her.

She acted like it never happened.

My eyes turned watery, she looked at me with shock on her face as her mouth turned bloody.

My tears fell to my cheek (bones?)

I sense intense magic then theres an earthquake that cracks up the school building.

She turned around to see the black goof.

She slice it with her scythe even the field's has a big slash at it.

She turned towards me and wipped my tears as she hugged me.

She saves me and now shes dying!! I need to save her! But i just cried on her.

She dont seem to mind my tears wetting her and her blood on my clothes but i dont care!

She might be a stranger but i dont care! I just cried and cried i sense the magic throwing off a tantrum making the an earthquake but she dont care she just hugged me.

Some time later i calmed down and so as the magic.

--at the teachers (while you throwing off a tantrum)

Inks POV

I wish the other kid are alright...

Theres still few of them left i just keep fighting until i sense someone throwing off a tantrum and huge amount of magic.

(Y/n)...

The gym has now cracks in it the voideds turned into liquids cause the cannot handle the magic...

I said. "Lets get out of here! Its collapsing!" I yelled they all nodded (teachers).

We get out and look at the gym in horror cause it looks like it gonna collapse and so as the whole school!!

(Y/n)! What the name of god are you doing and thinking!!

---your POV---

Im mad when a cinnamon roll was crying or getting hurt... I have a soft side for them...

I pulled off from the hug and take off the mask but not the (f/c) goggles.

I smiled with a small blood in my mouth but it didnt hurt...

Cause it was worth it, i protect this innocent.

"Haha looks like i put a blood on you!" I said laughing a bit.

He just sniff and nod a bit.

"I dont care..." He said quietly.

---time skip-----

-_- "dude seriously i can handle myself..." I said to him...

Well he was carrying me bridal style his really strong than he looks.

--------
771 words!

My longest chapter so far!!!
(:3) aaaand sorry i suck at writing fight scene