chap 33

Your POV

I was crying error killed my brother cold blooded...

I swear im gonna kill error...

I stand up and saw a key chain that looks like from my brother...

I pick it up and run towards the portal.

Before i exit the portal i looked back and said "im sorry" then i jumped off leaving the corpse of my brother on the void falling apart.

Were still in the gym i got craze expression on my face saying i'll kill destroyer error not the one in naj who is my childhood.

Everyone is looking at me worriedly i still have blood everywhere.

My pupil was small and shaking. Creator ink comes near me and pat my shoulder.

Im not snapping out. "Go back to anti-void" he just stare at me scared but left anyway...

I just teleported in my mansion and get my pets out of the house and set them free but they still stayed with me.

I snap my fingers and the house is on fire.

I spawned an giant gaster blaster and it starts shooting the house.

Burning it to ashes making it nothing left.

Not even bothering to change clothes or wipe out some blood.

Not even bothering to good bye personal i just snap my fingers and theres lot of letters for everybody i met in this AU.

With my magic the letters were already in their mailbox.

I put the key chain in the side of my belt and teleported to another AU to start a new life and take revenge on chara and error...

I am going to kill them all....

-----

Jeez, *sigh* the next chap is the last please wait for book 2 im really sorry but you'll have new brother! And even sister!!

Now im spoiling just to light you up.

All i need is lighter no cheer up! And say hello to the new you!!!