~@chapter seventeen@~

Your POV

The teacher made us make summary of the humans and monsters war...

But i sadly wrote it all every detail...

(Ok i just made up this story)

" long ago four kinds of races ruled over the earth... But not just the earth... And so as Alternate universes short called is AU they have different alternate versions except for GODS (no reapertale) GODS is on of the races... There were humans, monsters, and dragons...

Dragons were loyal servant to GODS and so as other races...

But one day the humans were plotting a war between races... They thought they could win against a GOD but they didnt...

They thought that cause their IMMORTAL the GOD of magics realize that the humans were hungry for power...

The humans defeat the monsters...

The GOD of magic cursed them...

The humans turned into a mare mortal the punishment for their actions."

Ok im done! That took me 5 papers!! I sigh and saw mr. Night staring at me i just shrug it off...

---time skip by snowyscarlety love your memes---

We were in home room and the teacher is............

Inky!!! Dunno why tho but its been good! I was with dust and fresh at home room.

"Hey dust, hey fresh!" I said waving at them. The waved back giving me a smile i just smilled back and then in a blink...

They were a blushing mess but dust is still cute....

KAWWAIIII!!

"Ms. (Y/n) are you paying attention?" I snapped and nodded he just sighed.

"Ok class were having a field trip the paying fees are 100 bucks (i dunno im a filipino i use pesos).

We just nod and the bell rang.

End of class.

~tem skep~

I was in my car until i heard a shout.

It was jimmy...

I rush out of my car and snapped my fingers then im wearing a mask.

I teleported with my scythe and saw jimmy on the back of school with few voided yes. It called voided.

(I just came up with the name)

I quickly slash them all with one slice. First i was very panic but calmed down any way.

You know i would destroy humanity nor monster race if my brother was killed by one of their kinds... Right?

---------

The dragon race was the strongest gaster blaster.

Butttttttttt the gaster blaster that those skeleton uses were just replacement made by gaster....

My imagination just exploded.