~©©chapter fifteen®®~

Play the song if i said so its megalovania all versions remix
-----

Your POV

Inky's class was finished my next was PE with jimmy so ill be watching glitchy (glitch shit).

I went to the changing room and there was a bunny she have a thick make up using her phone while walking.
(You do not wear glasses anymore!)

She bumped into me cause lack of her concentration and she fell down with her two friends.

I just walk past them and change clothes.

I walk out of the changing room and head into the gym and there goes bunny stomping towards me.

"How dare you bumped into me!!" She said clearly pissed.

"First. I didnt bumped into you.
Second. You were using your phone while walking and thats how you  bumped into me" i said calmly.

"Im the most popular girl in the campus! How dare you talk back to me!" She shouted then we were surrounded by the crowd.

"What does mouth was for?"

"To suck your Boy friend's d*ck!" She said.

(Sorry for the words!!)

"Yeah, and you swallowed" i said pointing a gun finger to her. Then theres sound like 'oooohhh' around us.

Then she stomped away. "Hey im gonna call you bitchy ok!" I said shouting at her for her to hear.

She turn around and gave me the middle finger.

I just gave her the circle letter O hand then she stomped towards pajammy.

I ignore them both , the cowd was gone cause glitchy entered the room we lined up.

"OK DIP-* He was about to curse but my brother is with me in gym class so i glare at him with looks 'curse in front of my bro and your dead' eye.

He gulped that shocked every one " O-OK MAGGOTS! 5 LAPS!!" then the class seemed to cheer up.

We ran 5 laps which took me ten minutes to finish not even want to race with my bro.

~time skip by inky kinky~~~

It was lunch im doing the same routine but this time i put one pack of ketchup in my pocket feeling that i'll use that later.

Im eating with my bro,dust,horror and chara.

I met chara earlier at gym.

Then someone came to sit next to me. It was the skeleton i saved yesterday!

"Hi my name is fresh thank you for saving me earlier!"
He said while doing an eye closed smile...

OMG THATS ADORABLE!

I hugged him tight saying "omg your too precious for this world!!" Then he blushed freaking out.

"Sis! Stop it! Your freaking him out!" He said i let go of him.

"Heh sorry bro" when i look at fresh he's head were in table blushing hard... Lolz

I heard something... "Stop it!!" I then my head turns to whatever that was...

It was a skeleton licking the face of another skeleton with hair...

Geeze sexuality in front of my bro? No way.

I whispers to horror's ears (skull) "keep my bro's ears un heard until i was done with that sexual issues" he first was shock but he understand my bro's innocents.

He seemed to be a good friend. Before jimmy could turn around to see whats going on. Horror blocked it and cover his ears.

Dust seemed to see my brother's innocents as well but fresh and chara was confused and look what wrong with the screaming in back "stop it!!!" It said again.

(Play the song)

I stand up and teleported at the table. I was standing at the table "wha-?!?" The skeleton said but I cut him off by axe kicking him towards the table.

Making the table crack.

And then i lift my foot and stomp it on his head making a crack in it.

The table broke the skeleton past out. Of course before the table broke i jump of it.

And grab the kid's arm and teleported to the others.

The skeleton past out. But the one i saved is shocked and scared.

(Stop the song and continue if you like it.)

I smiled at the kid and said "sorry for the out burst im (y/n)" i said with a closed eye smile.

He blushed "i-im c-cil you d-dont n-need to d-do that f-for me" he said stuttering i just smiled again "thank you" he stated. I just nod and look at horror signaling him to let go of jimmy's ears he just nod and lets go of it.

We go back to our doings eating of course.

----time skip brought to you by swapfell asshole. And TheoEvelyn my inspiration---