Chapter 7: The Past Will Return.

I turned on my heels and looked at Ethan before sending a glare at Kai. I opened my mouth to say something but realized everyone in the cafeteria was staring at us and I knew for sure they wanted to hear what I was saying. Letting out a groan, I grabbed Ethan's hand and marched to the back of the Cafeteria and exited.

The door closed behind us and I released his hand and turned to stand in front him. I then saw Kai was leaning against the wall.

"Why is he here?" I asked glaring at Kai. Ethan looked behind him and then looked back at me with a nervous look. "I was just worried when you didn't pick up so-"

"Get out!" I barked at Kai causing him to tense up a little under his stupid shades. I should honestly walk over there and smack it off it.

"Freya, he's just trying to help. He doesn't -"

I narrowed my eyes at Ethan causing him to go silent. "We don't need his help," I hissed as I looked back up at Kai. He stood up straight before walking up to me. "I don't care if you have a problem with me but since you can't protect your own brother, I decided to be there for him," he gritted through his teeth.

I felt my blood boiling. The wind blew hard causing my hair to fly crazy. "Okay, first of all, that's just wrong and second of all, we're getting off topic. What deal did you make with Victor?" Ethan asked emerging between us.

I kept my glare on Kai. "Get out!" I demanded. He only let out a scoff, "This is public property and not to mention school grounds, so no, I will not," he smirked before folding his arms over his chest.

"You're such an asshole. This is between my brother an I. I don't even know why you're here. Don't you have someone's else life to ruin?" I shouted in anger.

"I'm the asshole?" he laughed hysterical. He then shook his head, "I think you've got it all wrong. Matter of fact, you should be thanking me," his jawline dropped to a straight line as his voice became serious. My eyebrow rose, "Thanking you?" I questioned in disbelief.

He nodded his head and a smirk made it's way to his face.

I shook my head, "You're despicable. After what happened in the car, I think not!" I shouted.

"Car? What happened in the car?" Ethan's voice came in front me. I looked to him to see him looking at me before looking towards Kai.

"Nothing. Kai's just being an asshole just like the rest of this town," I mumbled before looking back at Kai.

He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. "Exactly. Fuck off," I hissed at him. He tensed up even more and his hands bottled up into two fist. It was pretty obvious he was angry. He silently turned on his heels and walked towards the door. He yanked it open causing the door to fly open then slam shut as he entered.

The nerve he has.

"What happened in the car?" Ethan's voice became quieter. I shook my head and gave him a small smile. "Nothing important," I reassured him.

He hummed in response and I knew he wanted answers but he stayed quiet.

The bell rang and I let out a groan as I had not ate anything. "Let's head to art class," I sighed as I turned on my heels and walked towards the field.

A hand grabbed me and pulled me back. "No, no," Ethan shook his head, "You're going to tell me what deal you made and I'll give you your lunch which you could eat in Art class," he spoke as he reached in his bag and pulled out a clear bag which had a water and sandwich.

I reached for the bag but he quickly pulled it back. I knew he wasn't going to give up. Letting out a sigh of defeat, I agreed, "Fine, I'll tell you during Art class while I'm eating," I stated.