Chapter 8: The Never Ending Night.

Song: Stephen - Crossfire

The car finally came to a stop and I looked out my window to see we were in front a restaurant. My door was then swung open and a hand grabbed me before pulling me out the car. I looked up to see Victor throwing his keys behind me. I turned to see it was the valet.

Victor's hand grabbed mine firmly before walking up to the entrance of the restaurant. A guy dressed in a suit quickly opened the door for us and Victor led us inside. We soon came face to face with a lady and Victor released my hand as he went up to talk to her.

My eyes wondered around the restaurant at how extraordinary yet beautiful it looked. The walls were in peach with the engraved designed wood which was gold. Huge chandeliers hung from the ceiling. The main floor was in marble while the dining area was in a blood red carpet.

A hand soon wrapped around my waist and I found myself walking alongside Victor. We walked through the dining area to the back where there was less people. I took my heat at a table and Victor sat across me. My eyes started to wonder around again. This time, I noticed that there were huge painting on the wall. Looking up, I also saw there were painting on the ceiling. It was more of a cloud figure. The wall painting was more of a Roman style.

"Are you even listening?" a stern voice came from in front me clearly still pissed off. My eyes dropped to Victor and I saw his jawline was tightened in anger.

"What?" I asked in a soft voice not knowing what he said.

He rolled his eyes along with letting out a sigh, "I asked if you want Sushi to start off?"

I shook my head, "Don't like Sushi. The seaweed wrap is just unappealing to me," I admitted. He let out a scoff, "Definitely a freak. Can't believe you don't like Sushi," he mumbled.

I opened my mouth to say something but an amused look came over his face. He was just waiting for me to break the rules. He was waiting for me to make some sort of mistake or break so he can just carry out his other plans of killing or hurting someone.

Not bothering to say anything, a lady in a short black dress walked over to our table. Her black hair was in a messy bun and her eyes had tired written across them. She went to pass us the menu but Victor shook his head causing her to stop mid-way.

"We're ready to order. We'll have two orders of your finest Sushi and for the main course I will have the steak with rice and Freak will have the chicken mango salad. To drink we'll have your finest wine," he ordered as she wrote it down on her notepad.

I can't believe this asshole. A salad? Really? I bit my lip as I tried to control hold in my scoff. She shook her head before walking off. I looked at Victor who was just smirking at me as his eyes trailed over my chest. His eyes finally landed on me and he laid back in his chair.

"So where you planning to go to college?" he asked still with that stupid smirk on his face. I shrugged, "I don't know yet," I lied not wanting him to know where I plan on moving. I don't intend on having a psycho stalk me.

He pulled out his phone from his pocket and started to type something in. His fingers quickly tapped the screen as I couldn't help but be thankful he dropped the topic.

My eyes trailed up and I looked around the restaurant. Everyone who was having dinner was dressed in a some sort of fancy clothing. My eyes then stopped on a familiar face.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," I mumbled to out loud.

It was Kai dressed in a suit and still wearing his shades. In his arms was a girl in a tight red dress. I believe her name was Caroline. I watched as the server next to them turned my direction and I almost ended up cursing out loud again. Kai's body turned my direction along with his face. He seemed to have noticed me because he tensed up a bit as he got closer.