Chapter 14: Sanctuary

Song: Oh Wonder - Lose it (Jerry Folk Remix)

I heard a soft mumbling tone and I slowly opened my eyes to see Ethan in the distance. He was talking to Kai who was standing in front of him. Looking down at the cover of the sheets, I saw it was a white sheets and not to mention a king size bed. A confused look took over me then I remembered what had happened yesterday.

Raising up the sheets and looking under, I saw I was in a pair of men's sweatpants and a white large shirt. What the hell happened to my clothes?

I quickly sat up and looked towards Ethan and Kai who were now staring at me. Ethan opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. I felt angry. Angry at what had happened yesterday and angry Ethan was here...Where is here?

"Where am I?" my voice came out rough considering I just woke up.

Ethan looked a bit nervous and started to fidget around with his thumbs. "Victor's mansion," he mumbled. My eyes widened. The nerve this asshole has.

Angrily hopping off the bed and walking out the room, I heard my name being called behind me but I ignored it. Marching down the hall and down the stairs, I could heard some guys laughter echoing through the house. It seemed to be coming from the kitchen. I turned on my heels and saw Kai and Ethan were both looking at me worried.

"Please take him home. I'll be home in a few," I spoke to Kai.

"No! I'm not leaving you -"

I glared at Ethan causing him to stop talking. "I need you to get out of here. It's not safe for you two. Do not argue with me," I spoke in a stern tone. Ethan slowly nodded with a frown. I let out a sigh, "Look, I'll see you when I get home and you could ask me whatever you want, okay?" I spoke in a soft tone.

He nodded his head and gave me a small smile. Him and Kai then turned around and headed out the front door and I watched as the door closed behind them. Another trail of laughter came from the kitchen and I angrily turned on my heels before heading into the kitchen.

As I walked in, I saw 5 guys standing around the counter with drinks in their hands. They all noticed me and the room fell in silence.

"Morning," a familiar voice chirped. I turned to the voice to see Victor with a smirk on his face and a drink in his hand. He then walked up to me and offered me some of his drink. I angrily slapped the glass out his hand causing the drink to spill on the floor and the glass cup to shatter.

"What the hell was that for?" he shouted in anger. I let out an annoyed groan, "Fuck you! That's why!" I shouted back. He glared at me, "Don't talk to me like that. What's your problem?" he growled.

I stared at him in disbelief, "Are you serious? How could you bring my brother here after what happened yesterday? Matter of fact, why would you even bring him here?" I screamed at Victor.

"Maybe to see his sister?" he spoke in a 'duh' tone.

My hand lifted up and slapped him across the face. I went to say sorry but realized I wasn't. I watched as he was now shock and angry all at once. I turned on my heels and went to walk away but he grabbed my hand and spun me around. I was now staring into his merciless eyes but for some reason, he didn't hit me back or anything. I mean I didn't want him to but it was weird that he didn't respond back to it with violence.

"Why did you slap me?" he hissed.

I shook my head and snatched my hand out of his holding. "Because you bought my brother here. Do you realized how dangerous that is? I know you probably don't care about family and all but Ethan is all I got and I'm not planning to lose him like this!" I scoffed.