Chapter 20: Apologies and Energy

"Get your ass back here! I'm not talking to you!" he shouted as he marched behind me.

"To bad because I'm done talking to you," I scoffed as I walked down the hall.

He let out a groan of annoyance, "You can't just break the window and expect me to do nothing."

"I don't expect you to do nothing. I expect you to shut up and go such some dick," I hissed causing some of the students to gasp in the hallway. I rolled my eyes, "Fuck off," I shouted at them causing them to quickly look away.

I burst through the lunchroom only causing a hand to grab me. I looked to see it was Victor who was intently staring at me. "Why are you so bitchy all of a sudden?" his voice came out deep causing shivers to run down my spine.

I snatched my hand out of his grip. "Because you're heartless and happen to fit the definition of being an asshole," I fired back as I walked further into the living room. Looking around, I saw Ethan across the cafeteria who was throwing away his empty tray. I started to walk over but came to a halt when Victor stepped in front me.

I rolled my eyes getting ready to walk around but his hand held me by the arm. "I don't know what's gotten into you but-"

"Shut up," I cut him off.

I watched as his eyes turned eye cold as he released me. "See, this is why no one cares about you," he hissed with a smirk.

Rolling my eyes again, I walked around him and made my way to Ethan. As I walked pass some of the tables, I saw Kai sitting in with Hannah's group since he was with Alice's friend. I'm pretty sure they are a thing or something. It honestly hurt a little considering what happened at the party and he knew how they treated Ethan and I.

I glimpsed over to him to see him looking at me with a frown as he trailed over my body. I tend realized he was looking at my bruised up body. Letting out a sigh, I continued to walk towards Ethan. He then spotted me in the distance and quickly grabbed his stuff before making his way towards me causing me to stop and wait for him.

"This proves my point," Victor mumbled causing me to turn and look at him. My eyebrow rose, "Your point?" I questioned.

He nodded with that stupid smug look on his face, "Yes, your parents simply don't care to take care of you because you're an absoulte bitch. I mean, this is why no one likes you. They should've just aborted you," he spoke it a laugh.

I felt tears threatening to spill. That was a low blow...Even for someone like him.

I stared at him to see his laughter was dying down as he realized what he just said. "Oh my God, Freya, I didn't -" he took a step towards me but I stepped back and held my hand up.

"No, fuck you. Go fuck yourself. That was low even for you and do you really want to bring parents up into this?" I questioned as my voice cracked. He stood there in silence and I could see he was starting to become a bit nervous and afraid that I would tell everyone his story.

"See, that's the difference between you and I. I know my boundaries and I'm not going to be an asshole to get my way. I would never go so low in order to feel inferior towards someone," I mumbled.

I heard a snicker coming from Cain's table. I looked over to see Hannah looking at me as she laughed.

"Something to say bitch?" I growled as I marched towards her.

She nodded her head and stood up as I made my way in front her. Dropping my bag to the floor, I stared her straight in the face.

"You spend a week with Victor and all of a sudden you think you're all tough and macho. Truth is anyone could take you down within one hit," she challenged.