Chapter 31: I Want Vengeance

I felt my voice stuck in my throat as I stood 6 feet away from the white casket. The tears slowly pouring down my face as the Pastor ramble on about how Victor was in a better place and so on. I honestly didn't care one bit. It still didn't change the fact that he was gone.

A hand squeezed my hand causing me to look down. It was Ethan who was also crying uncontrollable. We just gave each other a small reassuring smile that everything was going to be okay. I think he just did it to make sure I knew rather them himself. 

The casket was now being lowered and I watched as everyone walked by and threw a white rose into grave. Cain was here along with Hannah. Kai even came but stood in the back. Leo, Kyle, Oscar, Chase and Richard all sat alongside with Ethan and I. We then all got up and threw our own rose in.

As I looked down into the grave, I felt everything in me shatter. I wanted to scream at world. Ethan held my hand as we walked by. They then said a few more words before the two guys started to fill the grave with dirt. 

That's when everyone started to go their separate way. Ethan and I headed over to Kai who was our designated driver. He gently pulled me into a hug as I cried. For the rest of the day, everyone just stayed locked up in there own rooms in absolute silence. 

How does someone recover from an experience like this?

You don't.

~~~~~~

I let out a tiredness and miserable groan as I tossed in my bed. My blankets were then pulled off me causing the coldness to hit my body.

"Come on, get up!" Leo whined.

I covered my face with my pillow, "It's so early and why didn't you tell me yesterday?"

"I forgot. Now come on. The animal control will be there to board them into the crate. We just got to -"

"Wait," I bolted up from my bed, "Don't get the animal control. They're going to use all this grabbers and the animals will get hurt. I'll do it," I stated as I quickly got off the bed and ran into my bathroom.

Leo stood by the door frame and I started to brush my teeth. "I don't think that's a safe idea. We have the shipment prepared by the house already. It's just to transfer them. The snakes are venomous and the sharks will just attack you and the lion, he's cool for now but he doesn't like being forced somewhere so we have to take precaution," Leo informed me.

I shook my head, "Call them off and trust me," I muffled through the toothpaste.

He let out a sigh with a nod. He pulled his phone out from his pocket before walking back into the bedroom. I finish brushed my teeth and hopped into the shower.

"Wake Ethan up please," I shouted. "Already did," he shouted back. "Thanks," I shouted.

"No problem. I'm going to wait downstairs so you can get dress. Pack a bag. Today we're going to be freeing the sharks then taking a plane to transfer the snakes and lion to Africa," Leo informed me. I thanked him again in return before he left.

I hopped out the shower and dried my skin before walking back into my bedroom. I got into some black two piece swimsuit before hopping into some blue ripped jeans, a black v-neck shirt and black vans. I combed my hair and tied it up in a messy bun before packing some clothes into a Nike bag. I grabbed the bag and ran down the stairs to see Ethan holding his bag and Leo talking to my parents. I walked over before my parents both give Ethan and I a hug and kiss before we took off.

"I'm not so sure about this," Leo mumbled a bit uncertain by his decision of calling off the professional.

I gave him a small smile, "Don't worry about it."