Percabeth

Third person POV

"Percy please not leave me!"

" I'm sorry Annabeth There is nothing I can do about it" Annabeth chases after Percy and she was to late. Percy fell into tartarus to never to be seen again.

Annabeth POV

I wake up in my bed with sweat sliding down my neck, and tears rolling down my eyes. I suddenly sat up and looked around. I was in the Argo II in my room, I was safe, but I still had to make sure.

I got out of bed and walked barefoot on the cool, hard floor of the Argo II. I walked down the hallway to Percy's room. I knocked on the door, I waited. Nobody answered, I knocked again.

Silence. In my mind I knew he was there and safe but, my heart was still worried for him and had to make sure or it wont rest. I pounded on his door waiting for a reply. Tears streamed down my face. I sat down against the door silently crying.

Percy POV

I wake up to hear quiet crying out side my door. I get out of my bed knowing in my heart that it is Annabeth. I open the door to find who I expected.

" Annabeth don't cry, please don't cry . You know I would rather go through tartarus again than see you cried" I whispered softly in her ears.

She quickly stopped at the mention of tartarus and she put on a frown. I silently cursed to my self, I should have known better than to mention torturous to her. I picked her up bridle style and gently set her on my bed.

I climb into the other side of the bed. I softly sang to her. (The song up above). Her breathing slowly slowed down to normal speed.

"I love you percy, promise me we will always stay together." She whisper to me.

" I promise." I really did promise with all my heart, I will to anything for us to stay together forever.

I intertwined my hand in her hair and soon fell asleep my self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to switch POV in the middle, because it felt right to me at the time. What do you think should I do that more? Thanks so much for reading! I can't belive that I have almost 15 views! I thougt that I would get at most 5! Thanks you all for reading!

Percabeth-forever225🌸