Percabeth

Annabeth POV

"Good morning Annabeth" Percy said sitting on the egde of my bed.

"Ugh" I said closeing my eyes again I really didn't fell so swell. Percy moved my here that was covering my eyes.

" how long have you been awake?'' I ask him.

" About 30 minutes already"

"Next time when you wake up morning don't spend 30 minutes just looking at me. Go do something useful like making breakfast."  I put my pillow on my face.

Percy didn't move. "What are you doing?" I asked him.

"You sound sick'' The truth is that I was sick, but I was not going to let that ruin my saturday. I tryed to sit up and get out of bed, just than percy jumped on the bed an rolled over me.

" What are you doing?" "If your sick I'm not letting you get out of bed!" " How do you know I'm sick" I question him. " If you wern't you would have been awake about and 4 hours and a half ago! Its already noon!"

" I'm fine I mumbled"  " Your sick and its my job to take car fo you when your sick." he went outof the room and came in 5 minutes later.

"Breakfast in bed for my buetiful SICK Wise girl. Have you ate yet?"

" No, but -" He cut me off with a spoonfull of eggs. He put the plate on the nightstand and leaned in to kiss me. I turned my head at the last second.

"Percy your going to get sick!" 

"Well then I willing to take my chances" he kissed me.

What really made me feel good is that he really cared about me.    😜