Percabeth

Annabeth POV

"Greeks lets... um, kill stuff" Percy yelled while running through the battlefield. 

I slightly smiled, Percy can sometimes be such a seaweed brain. I hear a branch crack behind me and I turn around to see the hydra, some of the heads smiling cruelly and some of them blaming who's fault it was that snapped the stick that go my attention.  I twirled my new dragger in my hand. 

"Get ready to be killed" I said cruelly to the Hydra.

All nine of its head turned to me with their hideous mouths opened wide showing their teeth. " We will see about that"

I charged to the hydra, formatting an Athena worthy plan in my head. I ran to the hydra that was charging at me, at the last second I slide under its legs and stabbed it in its belly. The hydra roared in pain. I smiled.

The hydra looked at me once more and charged at me with pure anger, I smiled knowing that it was hurt. I ran into the Hydra ready to stab it again. Suddenly I hear a person screaming in pain, as I could tell that who it could be. A name appeared in my mind. Percy.  How, how can this be happening, It cant be him Percy is a hero of Olympus, A child of the big three, He promised he would be here with me at the end.

The split second of distraction gave the Hydra enough time the attack. It opened its slimy mouths and biting on my flesh. Pain flashed through me. No, this cant be the end, I have to see Percy again. I blinked trying to get my vision back. I look at my hand my dragger still in my hands. I used the strength I had left and threw the dragger that cut clean through its body as it disappeared into dust.

I closed my eyes breathing heavily. Percy.  I stand up suddenly as pain flashed through my body. I breathed comforting myself. 

"Percy will be fine I told myself" But I didn't believe it. I needed to see for myself.

I limped to where the scream as come from. I see a group of campers crowded around. I pushed my way through the crowded as I see a camper laying in a pool of blood.

But. It wasn't any camper it was Percy.

" Annabeth? Is that you?" I hear Percy say with a great deal of pain.

I run towards him, Ignoring the pain in my body.  I sat next to him cradling him in my hands, as tears run down my cheeks.

"Percy I'm here." Percy smiled slightly and winced at the pain.

" Annabeth, I am so glad you are here with me," He started. " Everything that you have done with me, I loved every moment. Even now because, you are here with me."

"Percy, please don't mean it like it is your last words to me, please, You promised that we will always be together" I said, almost screaming.

"Annabeth, but it is the end of me. I am sorry that I can't keep my promise to you" He muttered " I am truly deeply sorry"

The tears grew on my face as he said those words. 

" I need you to promise me, Annabeth that you won't waste your time murmuring about me. Move on. Please, for me." I didn't say anything, wish that this was all a horrible dream.

"Promise me Annabeth, this is my last wish, please promise me" He said a little more forcefully

"I promise" I could barely force those two words out of my mouth, knowing that this was going to be the end.

"Good, I will always Love you see you in Elysium." Percy closed his eyes for the very last time and left. 

I could feel his chest stop rising in my hands and his heart stops beating. I cried every last tear, I didn't notice the pain rising my body. After a half an hour I felt faint as I look at all my blood and Percy's. The pain just suddenly washed over me like a hurricane.  I collapse beside Percy hoping that this was the end of me too. 

~ End of part 1~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I needed to split this one and make it into a kinda cliff hanger thing. <Sorry> It was because it is my homework, My English teacher wanted us to write a story with a cliffhanger and let someone read it and see how there will react. So... ya.  I have a really evil English teacher.

Teacher: *Finishes reading book with cliffhanger* *Gets Idea*

Teacher: okay children todays homework is to write a story with a really depressing cliffhanger and let people read it so they can fell the evilness that Authors do. *Evil Laugh*

Kids: *Hides in Terror under the desk*

Btw The winner of the Traitie One-Shot thing is Minni One-Shot #1 (I think)

Bye! Have a nice day full of cliffhangers! :)

-Geek-goddess225