Jiper

Piper POV   

Annabeth Chase and I where walking down the beach at camp half blood.  We were both laughing because Annabeth just told a joke. When The laughter stopped I asked Annabeth

"So, how long are you and Percy deciding to stay?"

" As long as we can I guess , we are planning to stay for a month or two."

I nodded at the answer, Percy and Annabeth were trying to travel around the world and see places. So far they have been to the Eiffel tower, the great wall of China, The coliseum in Rome, and they are planning to go to the leaning tower of pizza next. (That's what Percy calls it) They have been buying souvenirs for everyone when ever they go somewhere. So far I got two pens and a T-shirt.

"So are you guys enjoying the trip?'' I asked.
It was Annabeth's turn to nod.

'' Of course we are, though sometimes Percy gets carried away and takes pictures of us every three seconds." The two of us laughed.

"Though its relaxing having the thought that you can go somewhere without seeing a monster or fighting a giant." 

Just than Leo came running up to the beach, " Hey piper!" He yelled. I noticed that he is a lot more sweaty than he usually is, it must be running all the way to the beach.

" Yeah what is it, repair boy?" I ask him. "Someone asked you to go to the big house for a surprise" Leo said panting.

My eyebrows kit themselves together" Leo don't -"

" Its not from me beauty Queen, Its form your secret admirer." I crossed my arm and opened my mouth beginning to protest when Annabeth took my arm dragging me to the big house.

" Come on you should feel lucky right now, Usually Jason is- oops sorry- to stupid to do anything like this for you."

After what seemed like hours of Annabeth dragging me to the big house, we finally made it.

My first thought was "What in the hades" There was like 20 campers crowded around the porch of the big house.

Then I saw it, no whom. In the front of the crowd was Jason holding a ukulele  singing a song dedicated to me! Jason's lightning blue eyes scanned the crowd until it settled on me.

" Oh, hi Piper you said that I never showed my love to you as much as Percy does to Annabeth. " Jason started"I know our anniversary is like a couple months away but I wanted to show you that I love you too" Than piper saw Jason open his mouth and start to sing.( The song above)

As the song ended I was so surprised, I didn't even know that Jason sings!

" I cant believe you did all of this for me!"

Jason replied" I just wanted to show you I love you too." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just wanted to say thank you! 50 views! This is a dream come true.

Percabeth-forever225🌸