Percabeth

This is by SunsetButterfly321

This is a Percy Jackson One-shot, showing the one and only Percabeth

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Perfect Proposal-

Annabeth and Percy were wlking by the beach at Camp Half-Blood, holding hands. Percy secretly head somethign in his other hand. A small box. They stop an sit down staring at the sunset. Percy asked his girlfrind a question.

"Wise girl, do you know the questions you always ask me when I see you?"

Annabeth thought for a minute. Then replied.

"No, not really Seaweed brain. I never really thoght about it."

Percy smiled at her.

"You've always asked me if you were pretty. If you were nice. If you were good enough for me. If you were smart. I I loved you. Well, my anser is no."

Annabeth's eyes turned sad.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Beacause your're not pretty. You're beautiful. Your're not nice. You're the kindes person I will ever meet. "Youre not good enough for me. You're better than enythign I could wish for. You're not smart. You're intelligent, adn believe me there' a difference."

"Really?"

Her question was asked in love, not sadness. Her eyes were shining. A smile playing on her pink lips.

"Annabeth, I love every single, little thing about you. Your smile, the way it brightens up my day. Your eyes, how they sparkle when you get an idea. Yoru lips, how you kissed me whenever I acted or said something dumb. Your blond curls, how I coul play wiht them non-stop and how it's naturally curly. What I love the most is, your loving hear and mind. You always forgave me when I hurt you. How you always knew what to do in the worst situations. I have a question to ask you."

Percy stood up and pulled Annabeth up with him. She looked at the sunset. Then her eyes floated to him. Percy was keeling on the ground He pulled out the small box. Inside was a gold ring with a diamond in the center and two pearls on the sides. It sparkled in the sunset.

"Wise girl. Annabeth. The love of my life. Will you marry me?"

Annabeth stood there, stunned. For a few seconds, she couldn't bring herself to reply. Percy's eyes lost their light. He looked down. Annabeth finally brought herself to say something.

"Yes, Seaweed brain! What did you think I would say?" Annabeth laughed.

Percy jumped up. He slid the ring on her finger. Then kissed her. They stood there, lips on lips. Annabeth's fingers touched his neck. Percy's hands dropped to her waist. They wanted to be there forever. Then they pulled away for air.

"I love you." Percy began

"I love you more."

"I love you most."

They walked back to camp, hand in hand. Bright smiles were glued on their faces. Everyone smirked when they way the couple. Annabeth smiled and held up her left hand. The whole camp knew in about an hour. So far, things were going perfectly. After all, its Percabeth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG!!!! PERCABETH FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved the story the details were gr8

I want to add a picture to your story if you don't like it tell me in the comments or something and I can take it down for you.