Percabeth

Percy POV

Sweat trickled down my forehead as I plunged Riptide deep into the monster's body, turnign it to glimmering ust, which no longer roformed quickly. Thnk god. Before closing the Doors, campletly finishign off a monster seemed nearly impossible.

The doors...my mind wandered off to tartarus, as it did a lot lately...

"Percy!Duck!"

I ducked just the right time, comign back to my sences as the monster was neatly beheaded by Annabeth.

"Percy!'' she exclaimed, exhausted.

She put her hair behind her ear and exhaled.

"Percy..." she said again, and her voice softened this time as she caught my slightly dazed look. "Not tartarus again..."

I noded slowly. "Yah.."I said. "Even in the heat of a battle, you know where my thoughts exactly are, don't you, Wise Girl?" I asked ruefully.

I looked around our beloved Camp Half Blood. This was where the final battle against Gaia began a few days ago. This was where it would end.

There were only a few more monsters remaining, which were finighed off by a silver arrow shot by Thalia, a blot of lightening by Jason, tall flames by Leo, and life being sucke dout of one particular monster by Noco's power. Ooh, that was creepy. There was chaos until a few seconds ago, but now an eerie silence was slowlign sttling down as there wern't any monsters remaining...but we all knew that there were more to come. Gaia might send more, even though the Giants had already been defeated about an hour or so ago by the combined powers of the Gods and us demigods.

But a look of relirf shined on everyone's faces- not just The Seven, there were all the people from the two Camps. The gods had left the battfield when their work with the Giants was done as said they would come if really needed. Oh well. It was up to us... as usual.

A doleful smile played on her lips. "Of cours, Seaweed Braain. I know you, since nearly 6 years now."

I grinned, in the way Annabeth loved the most. "Anna-"

I froze, limp with shock as my blood turned cold, staring at the sight in front of me. Because beforeo I could even fish her name, a mound of dirt rose from the earth adn wrapped around her body- so fast all I could see of her before the dirt encased her completely was her eyes goin wide in shock.

Piper screamed and there were alot more gasps and exclamations after that; a few more people screamed. But I didn't hear them. All I could see was the sleeping face of Gaia, looming over the could that was Annabeth. And then the mould went inside her, slowly taking the shape of her body.

"Perseus Jackson,"She said, with mock shock.

Then she smiled, a smile tht increased the amount of wrath that was already building up inside me.

"I finally found your weakness didn't I?" She strode forward. "oh, love such a foolish thing that all heros fall for."

She cam a little closer and laughed coldly. "this just shows that you demigods haven't changed at all over the aeons."

And then the rage inside me burst out-I lost my control completely.

Water rose up behind me from the Camp, about 20 feet high. Everybody backed off, as the water formed a stuctue like that of a tornado, except that it was made of water. I t rose higher and higher, wider and larger altoger as I cried in fury.

NOT.HER,"I growled."You'll pay for this you BITCH."

I shot two huge waves from each of the storms towards Gaia and put my full force and energy into the waves as they pushed the durt wall that gaia formed.

Then it hit me-Erthquakes.

Posidien was the god of earthquakes. The earth shook under me, only on the area under Gaia and me. I coun't see her face, but momentary shock lessend her power. And that was enough for me to encase HER this time in water.

She shrieked as lightening cracklend int eh water ball. Somethign dark swirled along with the water too. I truned back to see that Thalia was summoning lightning adn Nico was genorating mysterious black energy.

Gaia, screamed her last cry,"I will come back! I shal not be defeated by lowly demigods. I swear-"

When gaia dissapeared I only had one thought.

"Annabeth.." I run up to her and I wrapped my arms around her; she hugged me back and reated her head on my chest, breathign heavily. "Annabeth my love,my dear dear Annabeth.."

She ran her hand through my hair, and I closed my eyes, happy that she was alive, with me, holding me, caressing me, kissing me.

But I had no more energy remaining after so much usage of power. I couldn't hold myself up any longer and I collapsed, slowling passign out in her arms, as she held me close and protectively.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thankyou all that have been reading, voting, and comenting on my books.
I do not own this oneshot all credits to whoever made this. But, I own all the other one,unless i Say i don't.
-percabeth-forever225