Jiper

Piper POV

I walk through the forest trail as Jason follows behind me. I look at the multi-colored trees with a big grin on my face. When the war ended Jason has been really busy doing whatever from making new temples to designing action figures. This is the first time we have been together alone for a long time. I look behind me as I see happiness in Jason's eyes, no stress. I smile. I look up to the trail as I could see the end close by.

"Hey, Jason!" I yelled back at him. "I will race you to the top of the mountain slowpoke!"

He grinned at me "You're on beauty Queen!" He raced up the trail catching up on me. 

I turn around and started running faster. I could feel the wind running through my and the feathers brushing against my face. I look down at my boots as dust starts covering them. My mom will be proud. 

I turn around towards Jason as I see him huffing and puffing up the rest of the trail. I laugh and continued running, I felt something squish under my boots. I look down and see my shoes covered with yolk. I turn around as I see a snake hissing towards me with its sharp teeth. I back away slowly as it starts coming closer and closer. Probably because I stepped in her eggs or her lunch. It attacked at me biting into my flesh. Everything around me started swirling as I got dizzy her and dizzier.

"Piper stop, stop going back stop!" Right, when he finished his sentence I lost my footing and fell. Expecting to reach the ground but, instead, I saw the ground getting farther and farther away. It hit me I was tumbling down a cliff. 

I saw Jason running towards the edge and jumping off. Why, why did he have to follow me down a cliff. I see his hands reach out to me when everything went black.

~Time skip~

I wake up too an Unfortunately too common place, the infirmary. I groan as pain registers in my body. I look up to Jason looking down at me.

"Piper I am so happy you are alive, one second you are happy the next you are falling off a cliff" He put his hands on my face and parted my hair.

"Jason, why did you come after me, how did you save me?"

He looked at me with worry on his face. He pulled his face down closer that I could even see a light splatter of freckles on his cheek.  "Piper, don't you remember that I could fly?"

I felt stupid, Jason is the son of Zeus, of course, he could fly. That's how he saved me. 

I smile. "Sorry Jason, I don't remember."

He looked into my eyes and I say disappointment in his face, probably thinking that something happened to me. "No, Jason I don't remember that you can fly. I only remember that you are my flying Super Man"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess What?! Something that actually happened to me inspired this. Well, I didn't fall of a cliff but, I stepped on a snake. *Shudders* It was very gross. Remember there is only more days to vote until the final score comes out so if you haven't voted on the entries do so. Thx!