Tratie

This Chapter is dedicated to a_ravenclaw
Thank you for suggesting me to write a Tratie one-shot. I am open to ship request now. Or if you have an idea but you don't know how to write it I can write it in my story and it will be dedicated to you.

Travis POV

I rush upstairs and look through the pantry anxiously, looking for our last bag of popcorn. My eyes rush over the objects scattered all over the shelves.

"Pasta, Chicken broth, Chips, Candy, Dirt, more dirt, dust..." I mutter out loud to myself. My eyes settle on the very top of the shelf, in big fancy letters: Orville Redenbacher's. I Reach up to the shelf standing on my tippy tippy toes.

My hands reaching into the box, feeling around, my heart stops as I couldn't find anything. The box was empty. This was Katie's favorite snack when they watched movies, it was new years eve. Everything had to be perfect for the big night.

I droop around, not wanting to face the fact that Katie would be disappointed in me that I ate all the popcorn for breakfast this morning.

I look around one more time, hoping that missed something the first 10 times. I look around for the face of the hairy beard man logo thing, that can be sighted in a battlefield of hungry monsters.

I open all of the cabinets looking, it hit me.

I stopped myself from eating all of the popcorn today when I tossed it on top of the refrigerator. I take the chair from the dining table and climb up seeing a dust-covered bag of popcorn.

I grin to myself, "Close enough" I shrug.

I climb back down this time with a newly unopened slightly dusty bag of popcorn. I set the bag on the counter and opened the fridge grabbing out a stick of butter. Katie likes her popcorn buttered, I don't but it's her special day and I want the make it perfect.

I opened the bag of popcorn peeking inside, this doesn't look very buttered to me.

I drop the stick of butter inside. Sealing it back up with a few clicks of the stapler. I set it inside the microwave: beep beep beep. I watched it as it spins around as I see a slight glow of radiation, maybe.

I take the popcorn out and dump it into a bowl. I grin, I saved the day, Katie is going to love it.

~Time Laps~

We huddle together in our new tie-dye blanket that I made for her. She lays down in my lap and smiles as I run my hand through her hair.

"Thanks for making this night so perfect," She told me.

I caught a sideways glance as I see her eye the popcorn. Did she want more? She only had one, she usually gobbles it all up in minutes. Did I make it wrong?

I put on my confident smile, "Katie I would do anything for you and you know it."

She giggles. She shoves me playfully "Don't be so cheesy Travis, I don't like queso"

I looked away as I could feel blush heating up on my cheeks.

We turn around as we hear the booming sound of the announcer's voice.

"Welcome back, to the new year's show" He basically shouted, " We are here at NY for the final countdown, HERE IT COMES!"

The people all started chanting:

5
4
3
2
1

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

The couples in the front hugged each other, pulling closer. Kissing.

I look at Katie with a mischievous grin on my face. My hands find hers, as I pull her closer. I tug her to me and "slammed" Together. Our lips found each other as I could feel her relax as we dug deeper. The blanket that was once around us fell down to the ground.

I pulled apart from her getting down from the coach. I let go of her hands, as I bend down to one knee.

"Katie, I love you with all my heart." I turn away grabbing a small box from my back pocket, opening it showing an ivory ring, twisting on the top with a diamond in the center.

She gasps "Travis, where did you get it?! I love it!"

I wink at you. "I stoll it for you, my love."

She looks at me with confusion, "Travis you shouldn't have-"

I cut her off "No really, I bought it at the dollar store, now Katie will you marry me?"

"YES!"

I squealed with delight as I slip the ring on her finger, standing up spinning her around the ground started spinning as I hit the ground. Crashing her underneath me.

She roles her eyes, "I love you too Travis, now really were did you get that ring?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~