Sally Jackson

Before we get started let us get this straight. You don't turn into stone when you are looking at Medusa's reflection because it is at an angle. If you look at her reflection directly you will still get turned into stone.

It was looking directly into Medusa's eyes that would turn a mortal to stone, not the whole of her face. Using the shield as a mirror meant that even if Medusa's gaze fell upon Perseus (The original), it would be at an angle. Not that it mattered in the end, as Perseus was lucky enough to catch Medusa and her sisters sleeping

~~
Perseus Jackson may have never met his father, but he was as happy as any child of his age should be. He loves his mother and is willing to do anything for her. Even if it means taking a 6-foot long snake.

It was the night before the day every mother around the world was waiting for, Mother's Day. Sally Jackson was especially excited for that day for, she was excited for what she would see laying on the dinner table. 

Maybe some flowers or a hand made card. Deep inside she understood that there would probably be nothing, considering her son was 3 and barely understood the concept of Mother's Day. When she tucked her son into bed that night she swore that she could see a gleam of excitement in his eyes as if he was planning something.

Indeed he was, as soon as he heard a little click of a closing door from his mother's room he was up from bed in a blast. Of course, it wasn't a surprise for Mother's Day since he was too young to understand the significance of the holiday. 

He was up for revenge. Someone hurt his mother in the garden this afternoon. He didn't care who, or what but he intended to find out. If someone even laid a finger on her, they would be gone. He didn't see who did it but all he heard was a scream from outside as he was watching TV.

He slipped on a pair of dark leggings, that he would later consider too girly when he got home that night. At that point, he didn't care all he was thinking about was revenge. The dark pair of leggings that were his mothers (of course) was the only thing he could find. He seen on his favorite show Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles black clothes were the way to go if you were planning a kidnapping or even better an assassination.

He stood on an extremely tall footstool as he pulled his hallowing costume from the top shelf of his closet. It was a replica of his favorite turtle, Mike. He lost the pants to the costume therefor he had to borrow some less preferred options. 

He looked into his bathroom mirror looking proud of the hard work that he had dedicated to his fake abs. If he wanted to kill this creature he had to look aggressive.

The little holder on the belt strapped to his side, was his favorite part of the whole thing. A nice long plastic sword dangled there. Even as a 3-year-old Percy understood that killing someone with a plastic sword wouldn't do so he exchanged it out was a long knife for chopping meat as soon as he got to the kitchen.

He put on a brave face as he descended down the stairs of his apartment and entered the community garden below. His heart almost jumped out when he heard soft shuffling coming from the other side of the doors. Percy took a deep breath reminded himself whatever was there may have hurt his mother.

He used one hand to push open the door as the other griped on the kitchen knife. He held the knife so hard that his hand lost some circulation. On the other side of the door was a selection of vegetables, some of the stalks were towering over him in size.

Perseus was at the edge of the garden searching the horizon for danger. The monster laying in the garden had the scales of dragons, and great tusks like swine's, and brazen hands, and golden wings, by which they flew; and they turned to stone such as beheld them. Of course, Percy didn't see it for he would turn into stone too.

As soon as the great Medusa sensed the presence of a demigod she stood abruptly. Percy found the movement of the creature, luckily being his size he only saw her legs. Even then it was a horrible sight. He held up his knife ready to slay they great snake.

As he approached her, Medusa fell down onto the ground cradling her stomach.

"Oh the pain, the pain!" She howled "I shouldn't have eaten that street taco."

What she was experiencing was something that she had never before. At least since she was mortal. She was experiencing the horrible domination of diarrhea.

As she looked up to the little demigod, his luck seemed to be at its peak today. The reflection of his knife was at such a perfect angle that the unslayable Medusa turned herself to stone. To her it wasn't a defeat, it was a gift. If she didn't die then, diarrhea would have been the end of her.

Her body was gone but in its place was a shell of stone. Being so young Percy felt achieved thinking he destroyed a meanie that threatened his mom. Not a monster that hasn't been defeated in centuries. 

Not wanting the bully to hurt anyone else he stuffed her in a big bag. It wasn't the easiest task for a child of his age. Her body kept sticking out in weird angles and the struggle up the stairs was a tedious task considering he still had that little wobble of a todler.

When he got into his apartment he left the bag on the floor of the kitchen table and fell asleep on the couch with his costume still on. Percy was exhausted from the effort of his first and most amazing quest.  The greatest part was when his mother woke up the next morning to find the monstrosity that she thought for the briefest moment was her mothers day gift.

Happy mothers day! I know I'm late but I got inspired. I was walking home from school and I was discussing with my friend about kidnaping 3 year olders. 

Hmbird

Here it is I hope you enjoyed it!