Jiper/ Jasper

This was when piper and Jason was heading back to Camp Jupiter. Around to end of the son of Neptune and the beginning of the mark of Athena.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Piper POV
I am going to say it right now, I'm terrified. There is so much that could go wrong, the engine could break down, the romans could kill us, monsters could kill us, Gaea could kill us, we could be killed by Unicorns, that's how nerves I am right now.

Also there is Jason, He's starting to get memories of a girl named Reyna, he thinks they were just friends But... Annabeth said I shouldn't worry about it. She told me that if Jason didn't like me it was his lose. But still. Uugh! I am turning more and more like drew the more I think about this.

Jason obviously not the problem he's just one thing I'll probably never have. He was on my wish list, that I could never afford. I go over to my dresser and grab my iPod. Annabeth gave us each one (its one of the old one that only plays music, that does not need Internet) I put on some blue beats on the loudest volume, so that the music will block my thoughts. I got into bed and laid down on my covers, not bothering to change into my PJ's.

Its almost 1:30 in the morning, our second night on the Argo II. I really couldn't sleep, maybe because of the blaring music pounding in my ears, or the thoughts that cloud my mind. I have gone through 3 of my playlist's and I hear a knock on the door. I look at the door, who in their right mind will come in my room at 2 in the morning! I decided to open the door anyway.
I open the door and a lean blond figure was leaning on my door with a smirk on their face.

"Hey" he says, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Hey, what's up Jason." I asked him trying to look cool.

"Annabeth and Leo and fetus are out on the deck the stars are amazing I thought you would want to see."

"Ok, I'll come, But under one condition. If I'm disappointed you owe me one favor." I say jokingly.

He smirks and I can't help but think how cute he is. "Deal" He takes out a hand for me to shake.
Jason leads me up the stairs into his room. He climbs out of his window and motions me to follow. I jump out the window and he caught me in his arms. Jason flies me up to the roof of the ship.

"What are we doing up here," I ask him. "When everyone else is on the deck?"

"Well, I wanted to be with you alone, in our own special place." As soon as the words left his mouth, my heart filled with joy.

I look up at the night time sky, just realizing why we are one the roof in the first place. The stars took my breath away. I shiver, the air is cold tonight. I look down at myself and realize I'm only wearing a kami and extremely short shorts. Jason seems to notice my discomfort and hands me his jacket.

"Thanks" I murmur, smiling. Gods his jacket smells good.

We sit and watch the stars for a while before Jason nudges me.

"Um..." He looks nervous and took a deep breath before continuing." Piper... I've been wanting to tell you that...um I love you."

I don't know where the feeling came from but I lean in to kiss him. He smiles against my mouth and kisses me back. When we break apart and I smile .

"I love you sparky" I said while giggling.

" Back at you beauty Queen" I hear a squeal behind us and turn to see my mom behind us jumping up and down without breaking a heal.

"MOM!" I yell, with fury and annoyance, she blushes and disappears.

I fell better now that my mom is gone, even if I know that she is still watching us. I lean on Jason and I slowly fall a sleep in the night time sky, in the most innocent sense of the word and I know that nothing could take this amazing boy from me.

Even In my dreams I could hear his voice echoing in my mind. Saying three simple words.

I Love You. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you guys so much. I feel like that you guys all deserve a pat on the back. Everyone of you guys help me get this far on this book. so thank you.

-Percabeth-forever225