Percabeth

Contest entries are now over so, that normal(ish) updating schedule will continue as normal.

Thx! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annabeth POV

"Percy Come back!" My vision blurred as reached out my hand ready to chase Percy, as he disappeared farther and farther away. I get up from my position on the ground as pain shot through me as I got up. I limped while running towards Percy. The mist in the air gathers as they form a shape. Aphrodite.

Her voice Echoes through the trees. "Follow him, my love, follow him when the clock sticks twelve"

Everything fades as the real word comes to life around me.

I pant in bed as Aphrodite's words still echo in my head. The light from the morning sun flickers through my window. I guess that I would have to figure out later but, right now is time to get up. I get out of bed and change out of my owl pajamas. I head out of the Athena Cabin looking back at my freshly made bed and my cabin for the last time before heading out, to see if I can get some Ideas. My eyes land on a handmade card that Piper had made for my birthday. An Idea sparks in my mind, Piper she is a daughter of Aphrodite she must know what to do!

I hurry to the Aphrodite cabin hoping to make it before my Archery class starts. When I get to the Aphrodite Cabin, I start huffing and puffing. I walk up to the door and knock slightly, knowing that most of the Aphrodite children must be still having their "Beauty Sleep". The door slowly creeks open as Piper's head slowly peeks out.

"Oh hey Annabeth, do you need anything?"

"Piper I need your help, your mom came in my dream yesterday telling me to follow Percy when the clock strikes twelve, what do you think I should do?"

"I am sorry Annabeth, Aphrodite may be my mom but, she is just as confusing as she is to you than to me," She sighs "My only advice is to take her advice literally, follow Percy at midnight or noon, I would do midnight because that's when my mom believes that love is in the air."

"Thanks for the help pipes."

"Hey, no problem that's what friends do."

I get off the Aphrodite cabin porch, heading to Archery lessons still deciding what to do.

~Time Skip~

I lay down in bed thinking, about Percy.This whole day has been a mess, I messed up so bad at my lessons because my mind was still on Percy. I still haven't thought of what to do, I decided to take Piper's advice. I get out of bed, and change into my morning close and check the clock, that's ticking in the center of the cabin.

Five minutes till' midnight. Perfect.

I get out of the Athena Cabin and sneak out to the Poseidon cabin. I stand against the walls waiting for something to happen. The light in the cabin flickered on as a figure sneaks out. Percy.

I follow him around camp as he makes various stops around. First to the Strawberry fields, then to the big house, lastly he made his last stop to the beach. I chase after him as he runs faster and faster as if he knows that he is beginning followed. When he reaches the beach I look around to find him, it seems like that he just disappeared. I go on the dock seeing if he is there, I turn around ready to go back as a pair of arms dragged me as I got dragged down into the ocean.

I close my eyes, as water slowly feel my lungs. I open them again in pain as I see Percy's arms around me dragging me deeper and deeper into the water. His sea green eyes laughing, as I realize that he forgot that I can't breateh in water. I start panicking as my lungs can't take it any longer. Percy looks down at me with a confused look on his face. Then his eyes fill with pure panic as he swims back up to the surface, just realizing that I can't breathe water. When we reach the surface, I gasp for air as he carries me up to the beach and, sets me on the soft sand.

I cough out water as my head feels light. I close my eyes and faked pain running through me.

"Percy?" I mutter softly

" I am so sorry Annabeth, I didn't want this to happen."

" I love you"

"Annabeth please don't go I will go get will or... Anything just please don't go." He whimpered "All I wanted was having an underwater picnic with you"

I smile slightly and open my eyes to face his. I could see tears forming in his eyes.

" Your such a seaweed brain, Percy. I will meet you in Elysium." I close my eyes as Percy puts his face against my neck. I could feel his tears drippling on my skin. I smile.

I pulled him into a long and lasting kiss. He looks at me with a surprised look in his eyes. he puts his hands on my cheeks as we kissed some more. We let go as he looks at me with a confused look on his face.

" Percy lasts what you get for drowning me!" I playfully tease him.

"Well, I guess I deserved it but, never ever, ever die on me ever again."