Caleo

Calypso POV

Leo and I laughed loudly as we walked down the hallway, thinking about something that Nico said at the Party.

"You have the cuted laugh, Leo," I smiled.

"Cute?" Leo said raising an eyebrow, funbling with the door.

"Okay, how about adorable?"

"No."

"Beutiful?"

"No way!"

"Ugh, I will only use this work once Valdez so you better listen closely," I glared at him. Leo raised both eyebrows and cupped one hand to one of his ridiculous ears. He pushed the door open and walked into the hotel room backwards. I rolled my eyes. "Your laugh is absolutly ...Hot."

"Why thank you!" Leo grinned and kissed me genty. He pulled away still close to my face. When he talked his voice was fun, and easy going tone that I loved. "and your lguh is absolutely gorgeous."

I grinned at him adn kissed him deeper than before. Placign both my hands on either sid eof his face, I pulled him as close possible. His hands grabbed the back of my thighs and lifted me off the ground. I was slightly taller than him now makign him tilt his head up. He walked adn threw me on to the hotel bed, sparating us and makign me laugh. He leaned down to kiss me agian but stopped a few inches from my face.

I was suddenly nervous, extremely nervouse. I don't get it he kissed me many times before and I love it but I somehow can't manage to sleep with him, but I can't shake the nervousness. Leo seemed to notice because he pulled away slightly. 

"Cal, we don't have to do this, it-"

" Its fine, I want too." I turned off the lights and laid in the dark with a blanked over me. Leo laid next to me wiht one arm under my head and his other hand holdign mine. I started to stare at the ceiling as Leo breathed slowly next to me, his eyes closed and almost asleep. I twisted so that I was facign him.

I watched his chest fall up and down, in tune with his breathing. I reached out with my free hadn and traced a rather large scar. 

"Leo?" I murmured.

"Mmhmm?" he himmed sleepily. I stared at him for a second.

"I love you" I closed my eyes not wanting to look Leo in the face. 

"Cal, hey, look at me," I open my eyes slowly to meet his dark brown eyes that always changed colors with his moods, right now they waid he was being carign and compassionate. "I love you too Sunshine."

The air was sucked out of my lungs at that moment and I stared into his eyes, Oh my gods! He loves me too. He really does! I leaned forward and kissed him. He breathed out in relirf and kissed me back passionately.

When Leo pulled away and stared at me. His eyes sparkled and I smirked.

"I love you so much, Leo."

"And I love you so much more, my dear Sunshine." He smiled before leanign down to kiss me once again.