tratie

This Entry was made by PureLightning

This is from the Percy Jackson fandom, showing the prankster and the flower girl, the special Tratie

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-College-

The last thing Travis expected was to wake up late, spill his coffee, and miss class. It all started when Travis' alarm didn't go off. He thought he had kept it away from his half-siblings, but he forgot about his blood sibling. Naturally Travis woke up at ten, and upon realizing this sees a note underneath his alarm.

"Gotcha" -From the hottest man on earth Conner

Travis frantically grabbed some clothes and his morning coffee, but of course he had to run into someone. He spilled steaming hot coffee all over the poor girl. She screamed before picking up her stuff and glaring t him. She had grass green eyes and luscious brown hair. She looks familiar, Travis thought, but his thoughts were interrupted by his tardiness. He broke into a full on sprint. Finally panting, disheveled, and coffee stains he arrived to the classroom only to find it locked. He threw his hands above his head. Why, he thought. It was his first day and he was already missed class. This could be the determining factor in his life for the first time in his life, school isn't just a game. These thoughts when he runs into the same girl again. If one word could describe what he was felling, it would be overwhelmed.

"Stoll?" The girl asked. Then it dawned on him, it was Katie. The girl, he'd pranked for years, and would never admit to liking. The girl who also hated. Suddenly if to confuse him more, these emotions would added to the mix, so with his emotion half of his brain on overload, the rational half of his brain shuts down, and did the one thing he never thought he would. He kisses her. At first she doesn't kiss back, probably from shock, but she pulls him closer, her arms moving to the back of his neck, and his wrapping around her waist. Her hands tangle into his hair pulling him closer. Finally after two minutes they pull away, out of breath. Catching.

"Katie, where did you go, you were gone for the Giant War." Travis asked, his arms still wrapped around her waist.

"My dad sent me to a mortal high school, but that's beside the point. You spilled coffee all over me!" She yelled, making Travis jump a little (a lot), before he realizes she missed him back.

"You kissed me back, you like me. Katie likes me." He starts saying in a sing song manner. She push through his arms and walks away mumbling something like:

"Stupid Stoll... Ruining the moment..." What Katie didn't know was Travis was determined to get her. He wasn't letting her get away this time.

-One Month Later-

Katie's alarm went off, she cautiously got out of bed, of course for a good reason. Travis had pranked her everyday for the last month. After nothing happens she just goes about her morning routine, so after what seemed like a prank free morning, Katie walks down to her car, only to see it covered in think green slim. She sighed.

"Stall!" She yelled. Travis comes out of his hiding place (inside the car). He's expecting her to beat him up or something, but she doesn't.

"I can't do this everyday, I don't want to wake up, get pranked, and beat the crap out of you everyday for pranking me. What will it take to stop? Katie asked exasperated.

"Huh?" Travis asked, shocked.

"You heard me, Stoll. What will it take?" She asked. Travis thought for a second before answering her.

"You go on a dat with me." She looked dumbfounded.

"A date, seriously you could've just asked. Your such an idiot." She replied, partially joking.

"I take that as a yes!" Travis exclaimed happily.

As much as Katie tried, she could never get him to stop pranking, secretly she loved it. Even at their wedding three years later he pulled a prank. He showed up in jeans and a sweatshirt, and when it came to the vows he exclaimed. "I can't do this" And ran out.

Then a few minutes later ran back in a black tux with a crystal blue ocean tie that matched his eyes, stating that he was in the wrong attire at first. So when the priest said you may now kiss the bride, instead of a short kiss he started making out with Katie. I remember Annabeth had to cover her and Percy's kids eyes, while Rank, Nico, and Percy all tempted to cover Hazel's innocent eyes. So of course I'll miss them dearly. I was tasked with reading how they got together scribed by Aphrodite. I hope they're happy in Elysium." Conner finishes before sitting down. It was the funeral for his sarcastic arrogant brother, who was probably the best friend he will ever have, and Katie, the girl they pranked relentlessly for years. Tears rain down face as he placed a white rose on their graves. Rest in Peace bro, don't have too much fun without me and take care of Katie, he thought, before walking away. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So depressing :'(

But soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good at the same time you deserve a pat on the back.

I will add a pic. comment if you don't want it and I can take it down for you.