Percabeth ish

"Annabeth! Annabeth don't do this! You... you just can't" he screamed over the sounds of chaos.

She smiled apologetically, through her eyes shone with fear, "I'm sorry, Percy. I must be the one to stop this war."

She stepped forward to the awaiting pit of Gaea, only to have her arm grabbed from behind, "No you don't! This isn't right!" he cried and turned her body around to look at his pleading eyes, "This isn't fair! What you are planning to do is WRONG! Why would you do this to us? To ME?!"

Water formed at the corner of their eyes, which glistened in the blazing fire. She jerked her arm back to wipe away her tears, "She must be stopped Percy! I have no choice! Gaea needs a sacrifice to end this!" She glared at him, "Do you want anymore people to die? Because of her, our home is at risk! Our family and friends will perish! Is THT what you want?!"

He stared into her soul, "I don't want to. Not if this is how it will end."

She shook her head sadly, "I'm sorry, but it must."

She leaned up to kiss him and stepped back towards the flaring, hungry pit.

Percy stared as she flung his last blue cookie into the chasm.

This war, was over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IMPORTANT TO READ:

NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!! I am utterly out of Ideas! The only Idea I have is my little sisters which involves, sending Percy and Annabeth back to Tartarus and killing them off slowly, while they utter their last words helplessly in a pool of blood. Now you see what situation I am in right now may you help me by giving me better Ideas then killing them slowly in Tartarus. Unless of course you like that Idea then be my guest tell me and I will wright it while bawling my eyes out.

I need your help for more Ideas if you give me an Idea and I use it, don't worry you will get credit and I will dedicate that chapter to you.

Thank YOU! I really don't want to kill any of my OTP's in Tartarus in a pool of blood so.... Then again I can always just Finnish the one-shot that still has an unfinished cliff hanger...

PS: This little one-shot ish thing is not mine I found it in one of SunsetButterfly321 books so... credit to whoever made this.