Percabeth

Thank you SunsetButterfly321  for helping me write this Chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annabeth POV

I looked down at my laced wedding dress, I was worried the night before the I didn't get a hint of sleep. I felt like I had two hydras, a monitor, and a cyclops in her stomach. I can't believe I was getting married today! I twirled around a couple of times in my new wedding dress and looked in the mirror one last time, I had to make sure that everything was perfect. 

"Annabeth are you ready?" Piper called from outside her room.

"Come on Annabeth your going to be late" Hazel said. Hazel and Piper were two of her six bridesmaids, They deserved it after all they have done together. 

Her other four bridesmaids were Calypso ,Rachel, Katie Gardener, and Reyna. Annabeth walked down the stairs and got into the car.

 Annabeth walked down the stairs and got into the car

This is Annabeth's wedding dress

This is Piper, Hazel, Calypso, Reyna, Katie, and Rachel's dress

Time laps ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Percy POV (this part is written by Sunsetbutterfly321)

My hands were sweaty as I waited for the most beautiful girl in the world.

"What's taking her so long" I thought.  All of his best men, Jason, Leo, Frank, Grover and Nico were laughing at me. I couldn't blame them. 

At practice, Annabeth his wife to be judo flipped him. And I was really hoping it wouldn't happen at the ceremony.

From were I was I can see my mom had a few tears in her eyes. In my mom's Idea her little boy was finally getting married. I smiled back at her.

Someone started walking down the aisle. The girl I loved since he was 12. Annabeth Chase. My Wise girl. I felt all my  worries wash away as Annabeth took steps, closer to me.

As I took her hands and faced her, I realized, "this is it. Today's the day"

Finally Chiron the priest said, " You may kiss the bride"

Annabeth POV

I was walking down the path with my father, all of Camp half blood and Camp Jupiter was there. At the podium was Percy as handsome as ever. I let go of my fathers hand and continued,  with Piper's daughter as the flower girl in front. When they got to the podium I took her spot next to Percy.  Chiron was in the middle.

"Percy will you take Annabeth as your wife", " I do". "Annabeth will you take Percy as your husband" , "I do". ''Now you may kiss the bride." Percy pulled me into a long everlasting kiss. I wanted to be stuck in this moment for the rest of eternity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much everyone for reading. And a special thx for sunsetbutterfly321 for helping me on this chapter.

-Percabeth-forever225🌸

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PERCY SEAWEED BRAIN JACKSON!!!!!!!! 🎂