Chapter 1- Narrow

Chapter 1- Narrow
Mia's POV

How dare this bitch talk to me like this? Who the fuck does she think she's talking to? She needs to talk to me with damn respect before I-

"Hello? Are you even listening to me?" The middle-aged lady asks. This lady who's currently standing in front of me is uttering words at a very inhuman speed and was also whispering profanities under her breath.

"Yes ma'am I am listening to you, but I'm sorry because I can't find a key chain with your name." I try to explain,

"Go find it again. The name's Chelsea."

I try to find the name in the rack for the fifth time, but get the same result as before.

"Ma'am I checked it for the fifth time, the key chains are over. I'm sorry." I apologize. "How can it be over?" She asks, clearly not believing the fact that it's over.

"Ma'am we have many customers walk in here, and many of them are girls. Maybe all the Chelsea's that entered this store already bought those key chains."

"That's impossible! Call the manager, now!" She demands, making me roll my eyes.

I walk through the door which said "Staff Only" in big, bold, white words. "Ms. Callahan-" the manager looks at me and smiles, "-a customer wants to meet you." I say, making her frown.

I leave the room and she followed behind me. "Yes ma'am, how may I help you?" She asks the customer. "Your worker right here-" she points at me accusingly, "-can't do what I asked for."

"What did you ask for?" Ms. Callahan asks,

"I asked her to find me a key chain with my name, but she can't complete this simple task and instead is talking back with attitude." She lies. Is this bitch for real right now?

"Alright ma'am, I'll try to find it. Name?"

"Chelsea."

The manager walks to the key chain rack and starts searching for the name, but fails too.

"I'm sorry ma'am but my worker is completely right because the key chains with your name are indeed over." Ms. Callahan concludes.

"You and your worker are clearly blind." The lady said, making me gasp. Bitch what?

"If you think so, then why don't you just go and check it yourself? I bet you would be able to find a key chain. But wait, how can that happen when your eyes are too narrow and you don't have proper eyesight?" The manager said which made me snort.

The lady in front us gasps and glared down at us, "how dare you say that?"

"Ma'am I can say anything I want, and you have no rights to talk to the staff the way you did with her. So you and your fat ass can walk out of this store." Ms. Callahan said. This lady's on fire.

The middle-aged lady walks out, but not before muttering some incoherent words at us, which me and my manager heard simply with a smile on our faces. I mean I could've said the same things Ms. Callahan said to that lady, but probably in a worse way.

"Thanks Ms. Callahan, I hate customers like her who act all bitchy and think that the world revolves around them." I thank and appreciate what she had done.

"Oh come on Mia, no need to thank me, even I hate bitches like her, so I had to. And yeah, please stop calling me Ms. Callahan, it makes me feel old. Just call me Felicia."

"Alright Ms. Call- I mean Felicia." I said and smile at her.

Felicia is actually a lady in her late 30s and she's definitely really pretty and fit for her age.

I walk behind my desk and look at the antique clock hung on the wall, which showed that it was already 7:30 pm, indicating that it's time to go home.

I remove my jacket from under the desk and put it on over my maroon shirt. I grab my bag and remove a really decorated blue book, open it and flip some pages to find my bucket list.

I get a pen and look down the page until I find the right number I was looking for. And... found it.

Wish #15- Get a customer kicked out ✔️

******
Here's the first chapter to this book. Penny for your thoughts? Don't forget to comment and vote ;)

Ps. The narrow eyes shit was completely a joke, so don't take it seriously.

Quote:"May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears."
-Nelson Mandela

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•