Chapter 7- Rapunzel

Chapter 7- Rapunzel
Mia's POV

I woke up and look at myself on the wall that was covered with many mirrors, and as usual, I look flawless. Perfect hair, perfect skin, perfect smile. Just perfection.

If y'all thought I'll say that once I wake up, then y'all are wrong. I look at the mirror and look at mess staring back at me, messy bun, strands flying all over my face and bad breath. That's my definition of imperfectly perfect.

I look around and was shocked to see breakfast placed on the fancy glass table in front of the black couch. I walk up to it and find a letter,

"Dear Mia,
I've gone to do some important work, so here's your breakfast-

Aww, how nice of him.

- and don't you fucking dare to leave this suite or else it won't be good for you. Adiós Puta-

Asshole

- oh and don't call me an asshole ever again-

Too bad, I just did,

- the name's Ashton."

The letter was written in a very beautiful handwriting. It's aesthetically pleasing, and the breakfast in front of me was even more aesthetically pleasing.

It definitely looked tumblr and Instagram worthy

I brush my teeth and wash my face before having my breakfast. The looks of the breakfast was great, but the taste, it was even better. It was delicious! I read the newspaper while having my breakfast, acting like a very important and rich person who's having their black tea and reading about current affairs.

Just like in the movies.

After having the delicious breakfast, I plop down on the couch of the living room and switch on the tv, surfing through the channels and finally stopping at a channel playing Disney's Tangled.

I love Tangled! It's my favorite Disney movie of all time. Hands down the best Disney movie I've watched. Well that's only what I think, you guys might have a different point of view.

The scene currently playing right now was where Rapunzel was leaving the tower with Flynn Rider. Ok honestly, Flynn Rider and Aladdin are total bae. I have a huge ass crush on these two fictional characters. They're the best looking Disney Princes.

But again, that's just my opinion, and you might have a different one.

I'm still very hungry, so I enter this mini kitchen and open the mini fridge to find a jar of, my love, my life, Nutella.

It's probably supposed to be paid for before even eating it, but who cares right? Ashton's there to pay for it. After all, he's rich and could potentially be a gangster.

Y'all are probably thinking that I should be scared shitless, I'm staying in this super expensive room, with a filthy rich man who may or may not be a dangerous gangster.

But,

I'm fucking excited! My bucket list will actually be complete with his help, so I don't actually give a fuck about the consequences of staying with him. Maybe, I'll finally be able to see someone get shot right in front of my eyes.

Yeah, I'm a psycho. I can't help it.

Right now, all I can think of is my bucket list being complete with all the tick marks.

I haven't even talked to Liam. I want to tell him that I'm fine, that I'm actually staying with an asshole who could be very dangerous man, that I might actually get involved in this guy's twisted life, and that I'll, without a doubt, come back home safe because I'm a bitch who won't come back with out a fight.

I want to scare him by telling him all of this. I miss him, and it's not even been a day since I haven't seen him. He must be worried sick.

I continue watching the movie, stuffing my mouth with the Nutella.

I wonder where Ashton is? And now that I'm thinking about him, I've just got one question in my mind...

Is he actually a gangster?

******
Nutella and Rapunzel, best things to exist in my life! What about y'all? What's the best thing to ever exist in your life?

Comment and vote ;)

Quote:"My love, My life, Nutella."
- Mia

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•