Chapter 36- Tear stain

Mia's POV

I woke up with a headache. Crying too much gives me really bad headache, and now that I'm remembering yesterday, my tears are threatening to flow out again. No Mia, you're stronger than this.

I walk into the washroom and wash my face. I looked like a freaking mess. Once I leave the washroom and open the door to the room, Ashton falls in. Did he sleep outside my room?

"Yes I did Mia. I slept outside the room, leaning against the door."

Oh wow I said that out loud.

"Mia can I ple-"

"Ashton, just drive us home ok. I want to hear nothing, and I really wanna go home."

"What about breakfast?" He asks,

"I'll have it there with everyone else." I say before leaving the room and going downstairs, straight out of the house.

The car was unlocked, so I got in and wait for Ashton to get in too. Once he got in, he starts driving, and we both sat in silence. I really didn't wanna talk to him after yesterday. I still can't forget how he moaned her name out loud.

Lexi.

I wanna forget her name, her face, and how her body was on top of him. Stop it Mia, forget about it!

Many silent hours later...

Ashton pulls in the car through the gates of the mansion. The front yard was the typical mansion kind; fountain in the middle, statues of cupids on the sides of it, etc.

He parks the car and we both got out, making him throw the key towards Alexander and he skillfully caught it. We walk into the kitchen first, and just like every morning, Calista, Liam and Abby were having their breakfast.

"Good morning everyone." Ashton greets, making them look at us. Abby runs towards me before engulfing me in a tight hug. "Where'd you go Mia, I missed my best friend so much!" Abby exclaims,

Best friend?

"We went to the Melissani cave and the Antisamos beach." I reply. Calista's eyes lit up and she walks towards me, "really? Did you enjoy there? Did you like the beach? Did Ashton trouble you?" She asks endless question,

"Yes we did go there and I enjoyed every minute of it. The beach is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. And as far as it comes to Ashton troubling me-" I remember yesterday but then quickly shake it off of my head, "-no he didn't."

"Glad to hear that. Come on, eat your breakfast you two." She says and I nod.

I sat down next to Liam with a blank face, "M, are you ok?" He asks. "Yes L, I'm fine. Just a bit tired." I reply. He first looked skeptical about it, but then goes back to eating his food.

After I was done with my breakfast, I walk upstairs into my room, and get into the washroom for a shower. Only a shower has the power to always calm me down. After yesterday, I seriously needed a warm shower like this to clear my thoughts.

I shouldn't even really think about yesterday. After all, I'm no one special to Ashton. He probably fucks many girls like that bitch from yesterday. Yeah what he said hurt a lot, especially now because I really like him, but then I should probably forget about it, even if it's too hard to forget.

I leave the washroom and get dressed in a crop top and shorts, because who even has all the time to search for something presentable. Not me. Plus, crop tops and shorts are pretty presentable.

I plop down on the bed and take my book from the bedside table, flipping through some pages until one of them caught my eye. What's this?

A tear stain?

******
*tries to remove hair strand from the earring* hi guys! Tell me what you think about this chapter while I try to remove my hair from my earring. Do you have moments when your hair gets stuck in your earring because you just have more than one piercing?

Comment and vote ;)

Quote:"She a lesbian. They lesbianing together."
- Pennsatucky

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•