Chapter 2- Knife

Chapter 2- Knife
Mia's POV

I walk out the store and the cold air immediately hit my face with a force. I pull my jacket even more to cover almost every part of my upper body. It's freezing out here! I look around as the wind just whips my hair and face.

I see girls walking around in mini skirts and shorts. They walk around like everything is normal and they're not even feeling at least a bit of the wind, but in reality, in their mind, only one thing is going on;

"This wind is killing me mercilessly and I'm dying but I need to act like everything's ok."

Gosh the things these girls will go through for fashion is unbelievable. I mean I'd rather walk out in an oversized boyfriend hoodie and sweatpants looking like trash but stay warm.

I walk into a cafe and buy a hot chocolate before walking out of the cafe with my hands warm. I wonder what Liam is doing at home. Wait, I know what he's doing. He's probably fucking a girl and then tell her off, making her walk out of the place with tears flowing down her cheeks like a waterfall.

I hate it when Liam does that. I've tried to explain to him that playing with girl's emotion and heart is something horrible. Actually, horrible is an understatement, it should be considered as a crime.

But Liam being the jerk and the player he is, he ignores what I say and goes back to his usual self. Boys will be boys.

I walk into the elevator and push the button to the eighth floor. I hope the apartment doesn't look like trash, or even god can't keep me from killing Liam.

I reach the floor and walk to my apartment. I was about to open the door but then the door abruptly opened up and a girl with eyeliner and mascara smeared all over her face walked out, looking like a complete mess.

She was crying, and I'm not even surprised.

She looks at me and goes back to pouring her tears before entering the elevator. I enter the house and wasn't shocked to see the living room trashed. Piles of empty pizza boxes were on the coffee table, boxers and briefs were thrown all over the place, shards of empty bottles of whiskey and beer were all over the carpet.

Liam had his one leg on the pile of the empty pizza boxes, and his other leg was on the couch. He was sucking on a lollipop and playing video games. Typical bad boy.

Guess who's gonna go to hell today?

I walk into the kitchen and get a knife, holding it like a serial killer on the loose. I walked in front of him with a menacing smile on my face. He visibly swallowed and sat properly on the couch.

"M, M what are you doing?" He questions and I walk closer to him, "Mia put that knife down. Mia I swear if you don't put that knife down it won't be good for you." He threatens and jumps over the couch, hiding behind it.

I chuckle evilly and put my crazy-mental-hospital-patient-who-just-escaped look. I walk behind the couch and squat down to his level, "L, did you trash this place?" I ask,

He looks at me with fear in his eyes and doesn't give me a response. Oh boy, he's in big trouble. "L, did you trash this place?" I repeat,

"For the last time L, did you fucking trash this place?" Still no answer.

Now I seriously need to do something. I grab some strands of his soft hair and place the knife near it, ready to cut it.

Personal advice: never get anywhere close to Liam's hair with a sharp object, he will flip out.

"M, please don't cut my hair. I did trash the place. M please don't cut my hair, I swear I'll clean this place and make it spotless." He pleads and sweat was dripping down his forehead.

Oh my god, this guy loves his hair more than his life. Stupid kid.

"Cross your heart and hope to die?" I ask and squint my eyes at him, not believing his words.

"Cross my heart and hope to die." He says almost immediately, making me laugh.

"I'll go have a shower Liam, and if I don't see this place spotless, I will cut your hair, and in a way that you'd be embarrassed to even step out of your room." I said and he nods.

I enter my room chucking to myself.

******
She might me a psycho, who knows. Don't forget to comment and vote ;)

Quote:"If he only wants your breasts, legs and thighs, send him to KFC."
- Drake

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•