Chapter 15- Limousine

Mia's POV

Me and Liam were packing our bags at our house. Of course I chose him and Abby to go with me. Sure I don't know Abby that much, but let's not forget that she's the one who brought me back home after I ran away. That's enough to make me like her.

Ashton needs to stay away from me. I hate his closeness. I can't stand him being even an inch closer to me, I hate him, I hate him, I fucking hate him.

After me and Liam were done with packing our bags, meaning that after we were done with stuffing every possible thing from our closets, we leave our house and enter the elevator.

"M, don't you think all of this is a little weird?" Liam asks,

"L, I don't just think it's weird, I think it's fucked up. I mean, how can someone just come to someone's house claiming that he's a travel agent and tells us, tells me, that I won a trip to Greece?"

"And the worst part is, we're trusting him! Who knows, maybe he's a fucking gangster." Because he really is!

We walk out of the building and face a limousine. A freaking limousine! Am I dreaming right now? Ashton is taking us to the airport in a freaking limousine.

The chauffeur opens the door, letting me and Liam to enter the car. Abigail looked so excited, and I could tell that by her expressions and her rapid thumb tapping on her phone screen.

Ashton was looking at me, with his smirk that was plastered to his face. Ughh, I just wanna slap that smirk off of him.

Finally, after many long hours-

Over exaggeration Mia, over exaggeration

-alright, alright. After many long minutes, the car finally starts moving.

*******

Honestly, I underestimated Ashton's richness. He is more than just rich. I thought we were gonna fly in some normal plane, but no, and here I am, sitting on the couch of a luxurious private jet. And might I add, Ashton's private jet. It's just so pretty and expensive looking. I wonder how much he spent on this.

I was sitting next to Abigail, and I've never seen a person this excited

I was sitting next to Abigail, and I've never seen a person this excited. I mean, she can afford all of this, but the happiness of getting something for free is just something beyond imagination.

Abby and Liam disappeared somewhere, leaving me and Ashton alone. "So Mia, why'd you run away? I missed my 'wife' so much-" he stood up and walked towards me before sitting next to me. He places his hand on my thigh, gently stroking it.

Fuck my brain for deciding to wear shorts!

He leans in, "don't you ever leave your 'husband' ever again, ok?" His breath fanned my neck, making me shudder yet again. He looked at me, smirked and walked away.

He's such a...

Jerk!

Asshole!

Douche!

Fu-

Calm down Mia, calm down. Do not stress over an asshole like him. Alright? Take deep breaths. Breathe in, breathe out, breath in, breath out. Ok, I'm calm now.

I stood up to find the washroom, because right now, I really, really, really need to go. I enter the room and gasp. This. Is. Fucking. AMAZING. The room looks just, just... *sighs dreamily*

I walk in a bit more to find the washroom and *sighs dreamily yet again* is this a dream? Someone pinch me please

Everything about this private jet is just great! Can this jet be mine? I mean whatever Ashton owns is mine too right? After all, I'm his 'wife'

Gold digger!

Shut up brain! I'm not a gold digger y'all, I was just kidding. I promise. No lies.

******

So what do y'all think of this chapter? Wow I still have nothing to say. Comment and vote;)

Quote:"Matrimony has always fascinated me. Husbands barely able to look at their wives, wives on their backs in hotel rooms with perfect strangers; able to bear children to bear children only to neglect them; until death do us part indeed."
- Jigsaw

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•