Chapter 41- She's breathing

Ashton's POV

I run with a limp, covered in blood Mia in my arms through the hospital doors. "Someone please help, my wife's dying!" I scream out, making everyone look at me. A nurse and a doctor walk hurriedly with a stretcher, allowing me to carefully place Mia on it.

The doctor and the nurse enter the operation room with Mia, when I was about to enter, the doctor stopped me, "sir, I need you to stay outside." I sit down on the chair, my head in my hand, tugging my hair in frustration.

I just shot Mia. My Mia. I'm the reason behind her being covered in blood, I'm the reason behind her getting involved in all of this, I'm the reason behind her deat- no, she isn't dead. She'll live. She has to experience many more things in life.

I look up to see my mom and Abigail walking towards me. She pulls me into a hug as I sob on her shoulders, "it's all my fault mom, I did this to Mia." I blame myself,

"No baby, don't blame yourself. Mia will be alright." She assures.

Once I pull apart from the hug, I faced Liam. My blood boiled so much at the sight of him. I abruptly stood up and place my hand on his neck, choking him as I pin him to the wall. "Why'd you do this huh?" I ask as I choke him harder. Abigail tries to push me away from him, but couldn't.

"Ashton stop!" My mom exclaims, making me stop as Liam gasps for air.

The doctor comes out of the room, "excuse me sir, we need a blood donor. She has lost a lot of blood and we need B positive blood type right now." He says,

"Alright doctor." I reply and start making calls, asking them if they could donate B positive type right now. After ten phone calls, my friend's wife finally agreed to donate blood. "Thank you so much!" I say as I hung up.

We all waited for my friend's wife to get here as soon as possible.

This is all my fault! Mia would be living if hadn't been for the day she bumped into me, the day I kidnapped her and the day I called her my wife. All I wanted was for to make her happy, but I couldn't even do that much. Instead, I hurt her. I hurt her so much. And today, I'm the reason behind her being in an operation room right now.

Please god, let Mia live and take my life instead. I want Mia to live so she could live her life to the fullest. Please god, I beg of you, let Mia live and take my life.

An hour later...

She's here. My friend's wife is here. I waited for the doctor to come out so I could inform him.

This all probably just a nightmare. If I close my eyes right now and open it back again, then this nightmare will come to an end with Mia laughing at me, saying, "you've just been punk'd Ashton!"

I close my eyes and open it again, but I'm still in the hospital, sitting on the chair as I wait for the doctor to come out and say, "the operation was successful, the patient is alive." Or something like that to just let me know that Mia is alive. That she's breathing.

The doctor comes out of the room, making me immediately stand up,

"Doctor, the donor is here." I said as he looks at me with pity.

"What happen? Is she ok? Is she alive? Can I see her?" I bombarded him with questions.

"Sir, I'm sorry to say, but it's too late now and she's no longer alive."

********
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! This can't happen! *cries* she had to be alive right? She can't be dead! *cries in a corner*

Quote:"My Mia."
- Ashton

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•