Chapter 37- Million Dollar

Ashton's POV

After finishing breakfast, I walk upstairs to our room. Mia looked so hurt yesterday, and she still is. She doesn't even wanna talk to me. I'm so stupid. I really wanna keep Mia happy, I really wanna see her happy, but I hurt her instead.

I never thought that I'd wanna keep Mia happy. I just wanted to use her like I do to the other girls and throw her away. But I can't and I don't want to.

Once I walk into the room, the first thing I saw was Mia on the bed with her book. "Ashton-" she calls out and looks up to me, revealing her angry face, "did you read my book?"

I stay silent,

"Ashton did you read my book?" She asks yet again. I stay silent,

"Ashton did you fucking read my book? Answer me god damn it!" She screams, making me flinch.

"I didn't." I lie,

"Oh really? Then please explain this tear stain on this specific page of my book, because as far as I remember, I never showed my book to anyone, not even Liam. Plus, I didn't even cry when I was writing this thing. To top it off, you're the only one who has seen this book." She completes,

Fuck! What am I supposed to say now?

"Ok I did read your book. Look Mia, I'm really sorry I did. I was just curious." I said and it's probably the most dumb thing to say.

"Curious? Curious you say? Ashton you have no fucking rights to just take my book and go through its content. You're such an ass."

"I know I'm an ass, but Mia, I really wanna help you complete your bucket list." I say and look at her with pity.

"Don't you fucking give me that look Ashton! I don't want your pity. Stop looking at me like that!" She screams and I look away.

I look up to see her walk towards me and she then did the unimaginable. She slapped me, "this was for reading my book." She slaps me again, "this was for being an asshole." She slaps me again, "this was for having sex with that bitch yesterday." She was about to slap me again, but I caught her wrist and the next thing I did shocked her.

I smashed my lips against her.

She first tried to push me away, but soon melted into my kiss. Our lips move in sync, and the taster of her lips was delicious, it was like strawberries and she smelled like vanilla. I bit her lip, making her moan.

She tugs at my hair, making me groan and I felt her smirk against my lip. Fuck she's driving me crazy!

I back her up until she falls flat on the bed and I was on top of her. I balance myself on top of her, our kiss not breaking at all. I nibble her ear and kiss her down her neck, making her moan again.

I've never felt this way when I kissed a girl. Yeah sure I've kissed many girls, but kissing Mia just felt incredible. It made me feel something I've never felt when I was with the other girls.

I didn't realize I yearned so much for her kiss until now. Her lips were so soft, I just can't get enough of her.

We finally break from our kiss to take a breath. She looks at me with her beautiful green eyes, almost immediately captivating me. She gives me her million dollar smile, making me smile back at her. I lean my forehead against hers and close my eyes, silently enjoying this moment.

I didn't even realize until now, that I have been liking her for a long time without even knowing.

I like the girl who loves eating Nutella like a kid, the girl who loves watching Disney movies, the girl who wants to complete her bucket list, and the girl who enjoys her life life to fullest.

I like Mia. My Mia.

******
Aww, *wipes away a tear*. He finally comes to his senses, and what he said was cute. I just can't even right now *sighs in awe* comment and vote :)

Quote:"Friends don't lie."
- Eleven

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•