Chapter 10- Freedom

Chapter 10- Freedom
Mia's POV

So here I am, dancing slowly to the music with Matías. He sure does dance good. We both stare intensely into each other's eyes, almost as if we would see into each other's soul if we stare for any longer.

"So, how long have you and Ashton been married for?" He asks,

Fuck! What am I supposed to say? A week? Two weeks? A month? A year?

"We're newlyweds, so it's just been two weeks." I respond,

"Ya veo, [i see]. ¿tu hablas español? [you speak Spanish?]"

"Si, lo hago. [yes I do]"

"Estupendo, [great]" he says and grins.

His grip on my waist got tight, making me wince. His hand then slowly started to move behind, and grabbed my ass, which made my eyes wide, and the next thing I did was,

Slap him.

Everyone's eyes was now on us, he looks at me with anger, almost as if he was about to kill me right now on the spot. "How dare you slap me? Do you even know who I am? Bitch I'll-" he was about to slap me but got stopped by Ashton.

"Don't you dare even raise at finger at her, or else I'll kill you." Ashton says, grabs my wrist and leads me out of the room.

Once we enter the suite, Ashton pins me to the wall and roughly grabs my chin, staring daggers at me, "why the fuck did you slap him? Didn't I tell you to not fuck up anything for me? Fucking bi-"

"Shut the fuck up Ashton! Enough is enough! You're asking me why I slapped him? Well maybe if you'd even at least tried to act like my 'husband', then you would've at least seen that Matías was dancing with me and he grabbed my ass. If it was your real wife in my place, would you still would've asked her why she had slapped him? You're just pathetic!" I said, push him away from me and enter the room.

Honestly, I've never seen a bigger asshole than Ashton anywhere in this world. What the fuck is wrong with him? Is he in his right senses or what? Even after knowing Matías' nature, and what he does with women, he had the audacity to ask why I slapped him? This guy isn't for real!

I enter the washroom and have a long, warm shower. I need to calm myself and the only way I could do that is take a shower. Right now my mind is just not in its right place because of Ashton. No matter what happens, I will get away from this asshole. 

I leave the washroom and slip into my pjs, well not mine but still. I remove my book from my bag and find my bucket list before putting a tick mark next to my wish;

Wish #23- attend a very important event ✔️

You guys might be thinking that I should tick one more of the wishes, which is slapping or beating up a very dangerous guy, but, was Matías really dangerous?

Ashton was sleeping soundly on the couch in the room. Seriously? Without even having a shower? Anyways, if I want to get away from Ashton, I have to do it soon. Might as well do it now. I put my book back in my bag, put it on and slowly and sneakily crept outside the room.

Slowly opening the door and making sure to not make noise, I leave the suite and close the door behind me before entering the elevator. I can't believe it I'm actually running away from him! I'm so excited, and for the first time, I didn't actually think about getting my bucket list complete. All I really wanted right now, was to get away from him.

Once I reach the lobby, I walk towards the grand doors of the hotel and walk out, breathing in the fresh air and for the first time, loving the cold wind whip my face.

Freedom!

*******
So she managed to run away from him. Well not quite yet but still. Oh and I'm sorry for not updating yesterday, I was just having family time. Comment and vote;)

Quote:"Our fate lives within us; you only have to be brave enough to see it."
- Merida, Brave

Cuz Disney is the best!

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•