Chapter 31- Holy Water

Mia's POV

I wake up next to a peaceful looking Ashton, making me smile.

Yesterday was a heck of a day. Who knew that my manager would turn out to be a dealer, and a badass fighter. Now I know why she left until 9 on that day.

I walk into the washroom and do my morning routine; brushing, face washing, applying moisturizer to my face, and of course peeing.

I shouldn't have said that, I should not have said that.

Get the reference?

I leave the washroom to find a bare chested Ashton walking towards me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him, kissing my forehead. Why'd he do that? "Good morning sweet cheeks."

"Good morning Ashton."

"We're going out after breakfast, so eat up real quick." He says, making my eyebrows raise in confusion.

"Where are we going?" I ask,

"That, is a surprise." He says before walking into the washroom. Something has gotten into him. He's not his arrogant, jerk self today. In fact, he's really sweet and is acting like an actual husband.

Meh, probably regrets about what he got me into yesterday. But it was without a doubt fun!

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen before entering the dining room and gasping in surprise to see breakfast already placed on the table. There was a small letter next to it, and my name was written in beautiful handwriting.

I pick it up and start reading,

"A special breakfast, for a special girl like you."
- Ashton

I look at the plate. Many heart shaped waffles were placed to make it look like a flower, whipped cream was right in the middle of the waffles, and to top it off, it was decorated with blue berries. A bouquet of roses was placed next to a cup of coffee.

How'd he manage to pull this off? What happened to him? Probably some wrong wiring going on in his brain.

"You still haven't eaten your breakfast." Someone says. I look towards the entrance to see a frowning Ashton.

"I was just gonna eat." I said and sat down on the chair before savoring the deliciousness placed right in front of me.

"This is amazing!" I exclaim.

"Glad you liked it." Ashton says with a smile.

Ashton seems very nice. He seems to have changed, and I really like that. After spending many days with him, looks like he finally learnt how to be nice from me. That's great!

After being done with breakfast, me and Ashton walk upstairs together to our room, but then instead of doing that, I just decided to go to Liam's room. "Where are you going?" Ashton asks,

"I'll be right back Ashton, you can go and get ready for wherever you're taking me to." I said and he nods.

Once I open the door to Liam's room, my eyes widen and I immediately close it. My friend and my best friend are having sex. Ugh, what have I done! Now I need to wash my eyes with holy water.

I walk into our room and face an Ashton wearing sweatpants and a hoodie. He looked fine as heck! Shush brain. "Ashton, you're gonna go out, dressed up like that?" I ask,

"Yeah. You don't need to get too dressed up either. Just put on something simple." He said and I just shrug before entering the closet.

Hmm, let's see, what should I wear?

I remove my tropical high waisted bikini from the hanger and slip into it. Just in case we go to a beach or something like that. Then I wear this really cute mini floral sundress I brought from Forever 21.

I leave the closet and Ashton just stares at me, making me feel weak in the knees

I leave the closet and Ashton just stares at me, making me feel weak in the knees. Something about his stare always manages to make me feel weak, I don't even know why.

I clear my throat and he comes back to his senses, "can we leave now?" I ask,

"Sure."

******
Do you think the reason behind him being so nice to her is because he's feeling bad for her? Comment and vote ;)

Quote:"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."
- Lao Tzu

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•