Chapter 33- Just a friend

Mia's POV

I didn't really know I'd get as excited as I am right now at the sight of the beach. Probably because its surrounded by hills and trees. I've never seen water so blue and crystal clear. It's beautiful!

I officially love Greece and everything about it.

I immediately run towards the sea, walking into the cold, crystal clear water of the beach. It's so clear, you can actually see tiny fishes swim beneath you, and I'm not even exaggerating.

I step out of the water and look at Ashton placing the our towels on the ground. When did he even get them? He removes his hoodie and sweatpants, revealing his swimming trunks. Also making me shamelessly ogle his body.

He was wearing his shades, and had a bottle of some kinda drink in his hand.

 How is it even possible for a human to look this hot? It should be crime, because that, is illegal

I remove my dress, making Ashton take a sharp intake of breath, "what happen?" I ask,

"You just look very sexy in the bikini I bought for you." He replies, making me blush. I can't even right now.

A waiter walks to us with two Mojito drinks. When did Ashton even order this? Wrong question, because Ashton is capable of doing anything he wants to. Another person comes towards us with two pairs of beach shoes.

"Why the shoes?" I ask,

"It's because it's a pebble beach. If you walk with out these shoes, it can be painful because of the pebbles." He replies.

I take a sip of my drink and just sigh. It's heaven in a glass. Me and Ashton were just sitting on our towels, staring at the beautiful view ahead of us.

 Me and Ashton were just sitting on our towels, staring at the beautiful view ahead of us

I didn't really expect it to be too loud here. There's loud music blaring through out the beach, lots of people were swimming and snorkeling, lots of children were running around. It was crowded, but overall it was  really nice.

 It was crowded, but overall it was  really nice

The color of the water is so beautiful. I love how it's light at the shore and just gets darker as you go further.

Me and Ashton didn't even utter a word to each other, but were silently staring ahead. A lady with dirty blonde wavy hair walks towards Ashton and bends down in a way, so that her cleavage could be seen. "Umm excuse me, but can you please apply this sun cream on my back?" She asks him,

This hoe, can't she just go find some else to help her?

"Sure." He replies.

I just stare at him in shock. How can he say that when I'm sitting right next to him? My expression quickly becomes blank, but internally, I was plotting a murder for this blonde bitch over here.

She sits down in between Ashton's legs, her ass being really close to Ashton's junk. She reaches for her back and unties the knot of her bra, making sure to hold it at its place in the front.

Ashton starts applying the cream on her back, massaging it in each and every spot. She looks at me and asks, "who are you?"

"I'm his-" Ashton cuts me off by saying, "she's just a friend."

Ok, that statement right there, it hurt.

She giggles, "oh I'm glad, I thought she was your wife."

Because I am!

No you're not!

"Can you go a little more down?" She asks Ashton, pointing towards her lower back. And much to my dismay, Ashton listens to her.

What the fuck is wrong with you Ashton? You bring me here as your wife, and now you're massaging some slut's back?

Honestly, I'm really jealous right now. You guys think that I shouldn't really be jealous right, because I don't like him. But maybe, I've actually started liking him. Maybe, I'm having feelings for him. Maybe, I am falling for him.

Ok I guess I do like him.

I'm not gonna act like those other girls who need lots of hints to understand that they're falling for the guy they're not supposed to fall for. Imma hit you guys blunt with the truth. I know it's very random and sudden to fall for him, but if him entering my life can be sudden, then me liking him can definitely be sudden.

So yeah, I do like him.

And seeing this hoe getting her back massaged by the guy I like, is boiling my blood at a very dangerous point.

*******
Finally, she finally admits that she likes him. Oh how much I've been waiting for this day. Comment and vote;)

Quote:"These men died for their country. Send flowers to their bitches and hos."
- President Harris, Scary Movie 3

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•