Chapter 30- Mr. Sexyface

Ashton's POV

A tear slid down my face and onto the page, making the spot wet with a small drop of tear. I've never cried after my father's death, today's actually the first time in a long while, and it happened because of Mia. 

How is it even possible? How is she even dying? She makes it seem like she's leaving the most wonderful life to ever exist in this planet. But deep inside, she's dying, and she knows that. This just made me realize one thing;

She's the most strong, brave and special girl to ever exist in the face of earth.

I flip through some more pages and then finally stopped on one, deciding to read it.

August 5th,
Dear diary...

You know what, I'm just gonna give you a name. How bout Daisy? Daisy sounds good. So let's start from the top.

Dear Daisy...

I'm currently sitting on the couch of this very expensive suite in this very expensive hotel. How? So here's how, *makes drum roll sounds*

I GOT KIDNAPPED!

Isn't that exiting? One of my wishes finally came true, thanks to this very sexy person. I met him in the souvenir store, and had to stay late at night till 9 because Felicia had to go somewhere. Not too late but still.

It was finally nine, Felicia came and I left. The next thing that happened was me bumping into a guy, who also happened to have a gun and a knife. A fucking gun and a fucking knife!

He asked the men with him to take me with them in Spanish. And oh my god, he sounded sexy, *fans herself at the memory*

I was just really excited because I saw my bucket list getting complete right before my eyes. I mean, how exiting is that? That's how I ended being in this expensive hotel.

Well, I slept with an empty stomach, so my brain isn't really working. It's 3:00 am, and I just had to eat something, that's why I woke up, so I ate this pear and apple from the fruit bowl.

The guy who kidnapped me is unbelievably sexy and hot but he's got an ugly attitude. He's sleeping on the couch. He looks peaceful that way. Gosh I'm such a creep!

Anyways, I'll go to sleep before Mr. Sexyface wakes up. What? I have no other nickname for him.

Buh- bye. Lots of love
Mia,

Oh here we go again with the name, *face palm*.

I go through so more pages and chuckle to myself. Mia is full of life, and she's great. I judged her too early and thought she's an annoying bitch. But honestly, she's great and someone you'd want to be with 24/7.

I'm gonna help Mia complete her bucket list. I want her to live her life to the fullest. She deserves many more days. Heck, she deserves many more years.

I look towards the clock, indicating that it's 2:30 am already. I wipe away the tears from my face, put the book back at its place and lie down next to Mia, immediately going into a deep sleep.

******

Sorry for this short chapter. You guys are probably still not over the fact that she's gonna die, and y'all are probably coming to kill me, so I better get going. *runs away and crawls into a hole*

Quote:"She deserves many more years."
- Ashton

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•