Chapter 5- Wife?

Chapter 5- Wife?
Mia's POV

3 more mins,

2 more mins,

1 more min,

And it's finally 9. I've been watching the clock for hours just to wait for 9, I've been waiting to go home and eat, and mostly, I've been waiting to see the living room clean.

I can not stay in a dirty place.

I start packing my things and put on my hoodie, waiting a few minutes more for Felicia to enter the store and take my place.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Mia you had to wait this long. You can go home and rest, and probably not come early tomorrow, but you can go now. Sorry Mia." Felicia says once she enters.

"It's alright Felicia." We both hug and I leave the store to walk to the house.

Why is it so fucking cold? Even with Liam's oversized hoodie, I feel like I just jumped in an ice cold pool. I try to warm my hands by rubbing them against each other.

I remove my phone from my bag and just switch from one app, to another. Today, nothing else from my bucket list was complete. I mean how can it be? It's like the most weird bucket list existing in the name of bucket lists.

I don't even think it's a bucket list, it's a fucking death wish list, but I like it that way. I hope Liam hasn't brought any girl to our house today. That's actually impossible. He's a fuckboy, and I hate that about him.

Liam wasn't always like that. He became like that because of a bitch who cheated on him for some other asshole, and they went through a very rough break up.

I anyways walk straight with my head down, checking my social media apps until I bump into someone, "oh my god, I'm so sorry I wasn't  looking straight. I'm really so-" I stop apologizing when I see a gun and knife fallen on the floor.

What the fuck?

I look up at the person, but he was wearing a cloth against his mouth. His eyes were a- wait, I've seen these eyes somewhere. Isn't it the guy from the store this morning?

"Llevarla con nosotros, [take her with us]" it is the guys from the store, I could recognize his voice.

My eyes widen even more when a gun was placed against my head. I was about to scream but a man from behind puts a cloth in my mouth and ties it behind my bed. He ties another one on my eyes and picks me up bridal style.

I heard car tires screech and stop in front of us, I was thrown in and I felt two men sit next to me. Am I getting kidnapped? Is my wish coming true?

Thank god I brought my bag with my book.

******

After what felt like an hour or two, the car comes to a halt. The doors of the car open and I got picked up before being placed back down on my feet. They removed the cloth from my eyes and my mouth, the view in front of me was very expensive looking.

OH

OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD!

If this guy is gonna stay here and make me stay here too, then I'd just marry him, because, how rich is this guy?

Ok guys stop, I ain't a gold digger.

The man I bumped into removed his cloth from his face, revealing the guy from the store. I was right! But why was he with a knife and a fucking gun?

Honestly, I don't even care right now. I just saw my bucket list getting complete right before my eyes. Finally!

We enter the hotel and walk to the reception, "Hello, can we book three rooms? One room for two." He says,

His English and Spanish is fluent as fuck.

The receptionist swoons by just looking at him. I don't blame her, I did too when I first saw this guy. He is definitely swoon worthy.

"Sir we can't give a room for two unless you're a couple." She says while twirling a strand on her finger. What kind of a rule is that? And let's just take a moment to notice how much this lady is trying to flirt with him.

"We are a couple-" he wraps an arm around my  shoulders and pulls me closer, "-she's my wife." What? Wife? As much as I like this guy's arm being over my shoulders, I need him to back off and get his arm which is probably covered with someone's death, off of me.

The receptionist stares daggers at me. She's jealous, even when I'm not actually his wife. She hands us three card keys to three rooms on the third floor.

"May I ask what that thing was about?" I say once we enter the elevator.

"What thing?" He asks,

"Unbeknown to me, you just called me your wife. You don't even know my fucking name." I say as a matter of fact.

"I do know your name, it's Mia." He said which made my eyes widen.

"And how'd you know that?"

"The name tag I saw when I was at the store. Now shut up because you're hurting my head." He says, making me gasps.

Fucking asshole!

*******
I wake up to shin chan playing on tv. That's my morning. *being sarcastic* that's great!

Comment and vote ;)

Quote:"I know we can do this. I know it's not how you would have chosen it, but I know I can make you happy. And all I can say in that you make me... you make me into someone I couldn't even imagine. You make me happy, even when you're awful, I would rather be with you - even the you that you seem to think is diminished - than with anyone else in the world."
- Lou Clark

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•