Chapter 40- Blood

Chapter 40- Blood
Mia's POV

"Liam?" I said in shock,

"Surprise, surprise, Mia." He spat and smirked,

I was more than just shocked right now. I was speechless. I don't even know what to do. My best friend is the dealer Ashton has a deal with, but why is he doing this? Only one way to find out.

"Liam, what are you doing here?"

"Trying to make a deal, that's it." He replies,

"Anyways, I don't care if you're here. Tell me what the deal is and we'll be done with it." I say,

"So you know wanna know what the deal is?" I nod, "well Mia darling, here's the deal-" he stood up and walks towards me, "-I will give Ashton all the money he wants, he just needs to  give me something in return."

"What is that?" I ask,

"You. Mia, I want you." My eyes widen,

"Are you fucked up in your brain Liam? I'm just your best friend, nothing more. Get your brain straight!" I exclaim,

We walks towards me and I take a step back. This happens until my back hits the wall that is actually a mirror. He both his hands on my sides and leans in, just inches away from my face, "Mia, you're all I want. I thought that I'd over you once we met Abigail, but no. My feelings just got stronger for you each time you got closer to Ashton."

He gently strokes my face with his fingers, making me turn my head. He leans in and starts placing kisses on my neck, down to my collar bone. I try to push him away but I can't. He looks back at me and leans in, when he was about to kiss me, I slapped him.

He looks at me infuriated, "you bitch!" He was gonna slap me but an hand stopped him from doing so. I look at Ashton and stood next to him. Ashton and Liam were now throwing punches at each other.

They both were on the ground, fighting like animals as I stood there and watched. Why do I get betrayed by the people I'm close to? First Felicia and now Liam. What is up with people hurting me. I'm so done with it.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice Liam being next to me with a gun placed against my temple. "L, L what are you doing? I'm your best friend, you can't do this."

"M, if I can't have you, then no one can." He replies,

Ashton stood up from the ground, blood dripping down his forehead. He removes his gun from his pant and points it towards Liam. "Liam, leave Mia right now! You have a problem with me, leave her out of this!" He screams,

"Aww, Mia look, your husband cares so much about you, doesn't he?" Liam says,

"Liam please leave me alone. How could you betray me like this? What did I ever do to you?" I speak,

"What did you ever do to me? You rejected me in high school! I remember asking you out with a flower bouquet and a box of your favorite chocolates, but you rejected me, why? Because you didn't want to anything more than just best friends. I still love you Mia, and you still have time. Leave Ashton and come with me."

"Liam, leave Mia the fuck alone or else it won't be good for you." Ashton says,

"Oh really? What really can you do big guy? You'll shoot me? Then go ahead, shoot me." Liam taunts.

Ashton glared down at Liam and pulls the trigger, but before it could hit Liam, Liam pulled me in front of him, making the bullet go straight through my stomach. I gasp as I place my hand on where I was shot, blood covering my dress and my hand. Everything happens in slow motion now.

I look at a wide eyed Ashton before looking at the mirror. All I see was my dress being covered in blood.

My wish of seeing someone get shot at finally came true, but little did I know, the someone I'd see, would be

Me.

********
Oh my god,oh my god, oh my god, I'm so shook right now, I'm speechless, what the fuck just happened? Comment and vote:(

Quote:"Don't send me flowers when I'm dead. If you like me, send them while I'm alive."
- Brian Clough

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•