Chapter 24- Pinky promise

Mia's POV

We come back home by 7:30 in the evening. Me and Abby start stretching our limbs, exhausted from today's trips to places. Ashton and Liam were right behind us with our many, many shopping bags from many different branded shops.

"Ladies, for how many days exactly are these clothes and shoes for?" Liam asks,

"These clothes are just gonna last us for about a week." Abby says, making Liam drop all the bags in shock, "careful Liam, my really pretty Chanel bag will be ruined!" She exclaims, making him roll his eyes and us chuckle.

We all walk up to our rooms with our shopping bags. Ashton places all of the bags in the closet while I enter the washroom to have a long shower.

I'm completely exhausted. Today was great and Ashton seemed really nice. I've actually started to like his nice side, even if it is just for a while. I think it happens once in a blue moon.

Once I was done with the shower, I walk out with a towel wrapped around my body and walk into the closet to find my pjs. I wear my bra and pantie before slipping into a normal tank top and was about to wear my shorts when, "sweet cheeks the amount of things you have bought is- oh fuck!"

I turn around to see him ogling my body. His stare was warming up my cheeks. I quickly wear my shorts and ask, "what?"

"Nothing." He says before leaving the closet as I follow right behind him. He disappeared somewhere and I just plop down on the bed. I remove my book from my bag and go through my bucket list.

Wish #15- Get a customer kicked out ✔️
Wish #16- steal something from a store ✔️
Wish #17- Get into a car chase
Wish #18- Get kidnapped ✔️
Wish #19- Get Drugged ✔️
Wish #20- Slap or beat up a really dangerous man.
Wish #21- learn three new languages ✔️
Wish #22- hold an actual gun
Wish #23- attend a very important event ✔️
Wish #24- Get into an actual fight with a badass professional fighter (woman)
Wish #25- see someone get shot at right in front of my eyes
Wish #26- make a very important deal with a very dangerous man
Wish #27- help a gangster accomplish his goal

Until now, after meeting Ashton, only three of my wishes have actually become complete. I wonder when this bucket list is gonna complete. I haven't seen Ashton act up to his gangster self, and honestly, I kinda miss it.

Ashton walks into the closet with a towel wrapped around his waist, and then comes back out wearing a tuxedo. He sure does look hot! What? Can't I say that about my husband?

Ok ok, fake husband.

"Where are you going looking like that?" I ask,

"Stop being like those nosy wives who poke into her husband's business." He says, making me roll my eyes.

And the asshole Ashton is back.

"Just asking, don't tell me if you don't want to."  I went back to looking at my book

"I'm actually gonna attend an important event-" my head shot right back up, "-and it's the most important deal I've had until now."

"Can I, umm, can I come with you?" I ask,

"Why? So you could mess up everything like the last time?"

"Oh come on Ashton, that was before, and it happened days ago. I won't mess up this time, I might actually try to help you get your deal." I say,

"And how do I know that you're not kidding?" He asks,

"I swear I'm not. I promise to not mess up."

"Promise?" He asks,

"Pinky promise." I ask and hold up my pinky finger. He rolls his eyes but then intertwined his pinky finger with mine nonetheless.

"Go get dressed up." He says and I beam with joy.

It's time to look sexy!

******

Looks like Mia is gonna get something checked of her list. Which wish do you think is gonna be ticked off? Let's see what happens in the next chapter. Until then, comment and vote;)

Quote:"It's time to look sexy!"
- Mia

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•