Chapter 12- Little Baby

Ashton's POV

I wake up and squint my eyes from all this light in the room. Yesterday was so tiring because of Mia, I didn't even have a chance to get into the washroom and have a shower before sleeping. I sit up straight and look towards the bed, not finding Mia sleeping there.

She's probably in the washroom.

I walk towards the washroom and bang on the door with my fist, "get the fuck out bitch, stop wasting so much water." I say angrily. She manages to ruin my mood even when I'm not seeing her. I bang on the door again, but no response. I do it yet again but get the same results. Is she even in the washroom?

I turn the door knob, surprised that it was unlocked and walked in, only to see the washroom empty. She's probably in the living room watching another Disney movie.

I walk into the living room and don't find her anywhere, not even in the kitchen. Fuck! Now I'm starting to panic. Where'd this bitch go? I run outside the suite and push the elevator button, waiting for the damned thing to reach the floor.

After wasting many minutes on waiting, the elevator finally stops at the floor and opens up, allowing me to enter. She probably ran away. Ughh! How'd she even get away from me? I swear I hate not waking up early. If she went to the police, then I'd be screwed.

I enter the lobby and walk towards the restaurant that serves breakfast every morning. I search in every corner, but do not see her anywhere. I walk into another restaurant next to this one, and failed to see her there too.

And that's when I really realize, she ran away.

FUCK!

Mia's POV

It felt so good to wake up on my bed and in my own pajamas. I actually managed to run away and here I am, in my room, waking up next to a snoring Liam. Yeah, he actually slept next to me and cuddled me, thinking that I'd disappear if he left me.

I think about yesterday and smile as I remember Liam tearing up and hugging me real tight, nearly suffocating me to death. He sobbed onto my shoulder like a little baby. I've seen Liam cry a lot before, so I wasn't really surprised when he wet my tshirt from all his tears.

I stood up and walk into the washroom before letting the warm water cascade over me. Oh how much I missed having shower in my washroom. I start thinking about Ashton and his fucked up attitude. What if he sends his men to find me? What if they'll kidnap me once again? What if I actually do get kidnapped and not be able to run away again? Please god, don't make that happen, I beg of you.

Oh and if y'all are wondering if I told Liam about me getting kidnapped, then yes, I did tell him, that's the whole reason behind him sleeping next to me, because he thought that I might get kidnapped once again.

I leave the washroom and get dressed before entering the kitchen and making breakfast for me and Liam. I'm glad that it's Saturday today, at least I wouldn't have to face horrible customers who can't make up their minds. Felicia gives us holidays on Saturday and Sunday, she doesn't force us to work on weekends, which is a good thing and I love her for that.

Liam enters the kitchen half naked and hops on the counter next to the stove. "So what's for breakfast? I've missed eating your food." He says,

"How about I make pancakes? Help me make it?" I ask, and he grins, which means that's a yes. He passes me all the ingredients and I place them on the counter, ready to make breakfast for both of us.

******

What do y'all think about this chapter? Comment and vote ;)

Quote:"Wise men change, fools stay the same."
- Kevin Gates

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•