Chapter 3- Zombie

Chapter 3- Zombie
Mia's POV

The alarm clock starts blaring, screaming at me to wake up and have a shower before getting ready for work. I'm still half asleep, so I can't even see where the button to shut this thing up is at. So what do I do?

I just throw the damned alarm clock across the room, immediately shutting it up and probably even breaking it into pieces. That was like the twentieth alarm clock I bought.

I walk into the washroom like a zombie who's in search for some brain to feed on. I let the warm water cascade down on me. My eyes were closed right now, and I accidentally turned the wrong tap, making steaming hot water pour down on me.

I jump out of the tub, as if there was deadly creature in the tub and if I don't jump out right now it might bite me and eat me up alive.

I turn the tap and put it back in its right setting.

Great way to start the day isn't it?

I leave the washroom and wrap a towel around my wet body, walking up to the closet to remove my uniform, which consists of a plain boring maroon shirt and black baggy pants.

"M I made breakfast, so you- oh my god put on some clothes. I need to wash my eyes with bleach now, thanks to you." Liam over exaggerates once he sees me naked, which made me roll my eyes.

"Shut up Liam, it's not like you haven't seen me naked at all." I said,

What? I didn't have sex with him, he once just walked in on me naked. I won't fuck my best friend. Eww!

"Oh right. Anyways, I made breakfast so you don't have to." He completes.

"You didn't burn down the kitchen right?" I ask, making him roll his eyes and me laugh.

I slip into my uniform and wear my grey hoodie on top of it. I really like this grey hoodie which isn't even my size, because it's too big. Honestly, it not even mine, it's Liam's. I just stole it.

I walk out of my room and enter the kitchen, sitting on this rotating chair next to the counter. Liam passes me a plate with bacon and eggs. It smelled good, and it tastes even better. I didn't even know that Liam knew how to cook. Shocking.

"Is it good?" He asks, waiting for a positive remark, so I decided to tease him a bit.

"It's not that bad. I mean you can improve a bit and learn from my cooking skills to make it even more better." I say, making him roll his eyes,

"I'm kidding it's actually good."

His face lit up, "really?"

"Mhmm."

I finish my breakfast and stood up, "ok L, I'm leaving for work, and once I come back home, I need to see this place spotless, or else I'll repeat the same thing from yesterday." I threaten and he swallowed, remembering what had happened yesterday.

He walked towards me and we do our handshake. You know the handshake they do in "The Parent Trap"? The handshake Annie and Martin do? Yeah, we do that.

I know, it's not original but whatever.

After we're done with the handshake, we hug each other and I leave the house, but not before saying "Bye L." And getting back a "Bye M.", from Liam.

You guys are probably thinking about the letters. Like what's with the M and L? Apparently, me and Liam don't have a pet name, so we just call each other by our initials.

Great isn't it?

******
Sorry for this short and boring chapter, I'll make up to y'all in the next one.
Comment and vote ;)

Quote:"I'm fucking done with life!"
- HappyWatermelonKid

Hehe.

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•