Chapter 26- Shameless Pig

Mia's POV

Me and Ashton walk in through the rotating doors of the hotel, hand in hand. The ride till here was awesome! The interior of the car was as incredible as the exterior. And the sound the engine made while Ashton drove, it made me wanna orgasm!

Sorry, got a little weird there.

He walks with me towards the receptionist, "we're here to attend an event," Ashton says,

"Names?" The receptionist asks, twirling her curly blonde strand on her finger, in hopes to woo Ashton. I feel like I'm reliving what had happened in the beginning, when I got kidnapped.

"Ashton Calhoun and Mia Calhoun."

Wait what! Did he just remove Olsen and put Calhoun?

"Mr and Mrs.-" she spat, "-Calhoun, follow me." She then walks around the marble desk and leads us somewhere, probably a ball room.

And...I was right.

We enter the ballroom, and walk through the crowd of important guests. "Please Mia, as you promised, do not, and I mean do not fuck up anything for me." He says, making me roll my eyes.

He walks towards a guy whose back is facing us, and taps his shoulder, making the man look at us. I wasn't surprised to see Matías.

Ok, maybe I really was surprised to see him here.

"Nos reunimos una vez más, Sr. Calhoun [we meet yet again, Mr. Calhoun.]" He says,

"De hecho lo hacemos, señor García [indeed we do, Mr. García.]" Ashton replies,

Matías' piercing blue eyes stare at me, his eyes roaming around my body. Shameless pig! He was gonna pick my hand in his when suddenly, Ashton held my other hand too, turning me around to stare at him. He pulled me closer to him by my waist, "Mr. García, if you don't mind, may I have my wife to myself?" He asks. Possessively, might I add.

"Sure Mr. Calhoun, she's your wife." He spat and walked away from us. Slow music started to play in the background, "may I have this dance?" Ashton asks and I nod, letting him lead me to the center of the ballroom.

He places one of his hands on my waist, and the other clutching mine. My spare hand was of course on his shoulder, as we sway in sync to the music.

"So-" he starts, "I'm a great husband, aren't I?"

I look up and start thinking, "hmm, maybe. I wouldn't really know because I'm not your real wife. Remember?"

And he nods,

We continue dancing until his phone started ringing. He removed his phone from his pant pocket and answered it, "mhmm...sì...Sarò lì adesso-" he speaks Italian too? "-Va bene, Ms. Callahan." He says and hangs up.

"Mia, I need to be somewhere right now. I'll be back in a few minutes." He said before leaving me alone in the middle of the ballroom.

In case you're wondering what he said, here's the meaning;
"Mhmm...yes...I'll be there now...all right Ms. Callahan." and he ends the call.

Yes I speak Italian too. Remember my bucket list had a wish of learning three new languages? I learnt Spanish, Italian and French. That's why I understood what he said.

But, what was he talking about? The only Italian speaking Ms. Callahan I know is Felicia. Was he talking to her? Nah, it's probably a coincidence.

"Well, well, well, looks like your dearest husband just left you alone, didn't he?" Matías comes out of no where and speaks, making me roll my eyes.

I have to get away from here, at least away from this asshole Matías.

I wanna know what Ashton's up to.

******

Shit! Was he really talking to Felicia? What do you think? Alright, I have nothing else to say. Comment and vote;)

Quote:
"Mike: Roz, my tender, oozing blossom, you're looking fabulous today. Is that a new haircut? Come on, tell me it's a new haircut, isn't it? It's got to be a new haircut. New makeup? You had a lift? You had a tuck? You had something? Something has been inserted in in you that makes you look... Listen, I need a favor. Randall was working late last night out on the scare floor. I really need the key to the door he was using.

Roz: Well, isn't that nice? But guess what? You didn't turn in your paperwork last night.

Mike: He didn't... I... no paperwork?

Roz: This office is now closed.

[closes the window on Mike's fingers]

Mike: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
- Monsters, Inc.

It isn't really a quote, but I love that scene!

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•