Chapter 35- Paralyzed

Mia's POV

After freshening up, I just wore my dress back on over my bikini. I don't have any clothes with me except of this. I'm very hungry right now, and I seriously need lots of food. Especially Nutella.

I get out of my room and search in the other rooms, in hopes to find Ashton. There were three other rooms here, it would be four including mine. I search the first room, but he wasn't there.

I search the second room too, but he wasn't there either. So he's in the third room. I open the door and was shocked to see Ashton lying on the bed naked, with a blonde on top of him. He holds her hips, moving her up and down.

"Harder baby, harder!" The girl moans.

I'm just glued to the floor right now. I wanna move but I can't. I wanna speak but I can't. I feel like I'm paralyzed. Fucking paralyzed. I choke back the tears, but I couldn't anymore and let them flow.

"Ashton!" She moans, and with each thrust, she moans louder.

"Fuck! Lexi!" He groans.

The only word ringing in my head is her name.

Lexi.

Lexi.

Lexi.

I wanna move. But I can't. The tears start flowing heavily now. "Faster babe, fas-" he stops when he faces me, his eyes widening. "Mia, Mia wa-" I shut the door and run downstairs to the kitchen.

Imma stress eat right now.

I didn't expect to be so hurt, especially by the guy I like. Why'd I have to see that? Couldn't he just fuck her the way she wanted without me having to see it? Ughh! Kill me please!

Ashton walks into the kitchen, fully dressed up. He walks towards me, but I stop him by raising my hand, "stop, don't you dare come anywhere near me." I say,

"Mia-"

"Don't say my name by that mouth of yours. The same mouth you used to moan out her name."

Lexi.

"Just let me try and explain." He begs, hurt all over his face.

"Explain what huh? You want to explain how you fucked that girl? You want to explain how you moaned her name? You want to explain how you said that I'm just a friend to that bitch? What do you wanna explain huh? You know, I actually thought that you changed. I thought you've actually become nice to me. But no, you're the same jerk I met a few weeks ago."

"Why are you even getting hurt? You don't even like me." He asks and I just stare at him as if he's dumb as fuck,

"Yeah I don't." I lie,

"So why are you getting hurt? It's not like I like you or you like me. So me having sex with someone else shouldn't even hurt you. I just called you my wife, that doesn't mean you're actually my wife. You're no one special to me." He ends. I look at him infuriated and walk towards him, standing just inches away from him.

"Yeah, I'm no one special to you." I repeat and was about to walk away when he caught my wrist.

"Mia, wa-"

"Don't you fucking touch me with that filthy hand of yours. Who knows where it's been." I spat and walk back upstairs.

How stupid of me to actually give my heart to him, right?

I enter my room, lock the door, jump on the bed and cover myself with the blanket, letting the tears flow. I'm so stupid! I'm such an idiot! I hate myself for liking him! Even when I hate him so much at this moment right now, a part of my heart still likes the Ashton who was very sweet to me. A part of me still likes him, and no matter how much I want it to go away, it won't. It would never leave my heart.

"Mia, Mia open the door and let me explain." Ashton screams from the other side of the door.

"Mia please open, look I'm sorry for whatever I said."

I cover my ears with a pillow and close my eyes, hoping to block out his voice and go into a deep sleep.

And in no time, darkness engulfed me.

*******
Gosh Ashton is such a jerk! That's the only thing I have to say now. What do you think of this chapter? Comment and vote :(

Quote:"you're no one special to me."
- Ashton

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•