Chapter 3

Lauren detaches herself from the girl and rolls over on the bed. Sighing, she looks at the watch sitting on the nightstand. 4:55 AM. She feels a cool hand on her face, forcing her to look at the girl next to her. They smile at eachother and when Alycia leans in, Lauren meets her halfway. Exchanging soft, lazy kisses, Alycia groans when their tongues meet and Lauren pushes her shoulder, her back fully on the bed, making it easy for Lauren to crawl on top of her.

After their movie night ended, Lauren gave Camila a ride back to her house while being bombarded with questions about her friendship with Alycia, that, for some reason, seemed to interest the brunette so much. They've been doing this for far too long and if the Australian actually developed feelings for Lauren along the way, that would be understandable. Her breakdown in the kitchen proved so, she wants more, but Lauren and her are friends and that's all it's ever going to be. Maybe they'd have to talk about it, but that can wait.

"My parents..." Alycia whimpers against Lauren's lips.

"What about them?" Lauren whispers.

"They'll be here in an hour..."

A smirk tugs at Lauren's lips, "That's plenty of time."

Then she makes her moan.

---

"Where are you? I've been waiting for you for like half an hour," Camila complains in exasperation. She's annoyed. Lauren and her made plans to finish the damn paper today and she's thirty minutes late. Not that Camila has anywhere to be later but she likes punctuality.

"I'm almost there, okay? Just wait like two more minutes."

Camila groans loudly into the phone and she rolls on her bed to lay on her back, "What's taking you so long?"

"I got caught up with something and I kind of forgot the time, but I'm almost there," Lauren explains as she makes a turn to the street where Camila's house is.

"I wonder what it was you got caught up with," She sasses and Lauren rolls her eyes before hanging up and parking the jeep. Hoping out of the car, Lauren walks to the front door where a not so happy looking Camila is standing. She approaches her slowly with a smile on her face.

"We're finishing this today," Camila says sternly and moves to the side so Lauren can get in, not even saying a simple Hello. But that doesn't mean she didn't notice the green eyed girl, and she immediately feels underdressed. She's wearing a black bomber jacker with a crop top underneath. Tight stone washed ripped jeans, hugging her perfectly. Her black silky hair falling perfectly on her shoulders with a beanie on top. She has smokey eye make up, her eyes are brighter than ever and Camila can understand why girls are on her everytime she enters a room. They just lure you in. They're beautiful, and so is she. Shaking her thoughts away, she puts on a serious face.

Lauren raises one eyebrow and looks her up and down, "So bossy."

Camila blushes and turns around to hide it, she hates how easy it is for her to get flustered, so she starts making her way upstairs but then she remembers what happened last time. She stops and narrows her eyes at Lauren, motioning for her to go ahead.

Lauren chuckles and shakes her head before taking a step forward, "I'm still going to check you out regardless," This makes her blush even more and Lauren grins in victory. They both slowly walk up the stairs, Lauren giggling the whole way with Camila behind her. She turns around in the step and decides to tease her a little, "How do I know you're not checking me out?"