Chapter 3

Make sure y'all go get PARANOIA a true story

*1 month later*

Dave

my phone was ringing waking me out of my sleep. I looked at it and a picture of me and Yanna flashed across the screen.

"hello" I answered.

"heey suga lumps" she said. I could tell she was smiling.

"suga lumps? staahp it!" I said chuckling.

"you was sleep" she asked laughing.

"yeah" I said looking at the time on my phone. it was 12:30.

"oop, my bad" she said.

"it's fine, wassCraccin lil baby" I said smiling. she hated when I called her that.

"boi, nah deadass tho you wanna come to the nail salon with me" she asked.

I sighed. I hate the nail salon and she know that. "pleaseeee" she asked.

"alright" I said giving in.

"yaay" she said in the phone.

"I'll be there in a hour" I said.

"alrightttyyy" she cheered and hung up.

we been talking for a month now. I mean we just chilling for right now. I rubbed my eyes and got out the bed. I went to take a shower and got dressed.

I grabbed my phone and keys and left for Yanna house

I grabbed my phone and keys and left for Yanna house. just as soon as I pulled up she called me.

"yeeerrr" I answered.

"it's been over an hour" she said. I could tell she had an attitude.

"calm down mamas, I'm outside" I said laughing.

"oh okay, I'm coming" she said.

I laughed to myself. then she came out the house and got in. "wassgood my boy" she asked getting in. I smiled. "wasscraccin boi" I said looking at her. we busted out laughing. this really my homie man, we just be vibin'. "you need a hair cut" she said touching my hair. "that's why I got this hood on" I said putting my hood on. she chuckled. "where's Kairi" she asked looking at me. "I took her back to her mother lastnight" I said. she nodded.

Ayanna

"what nail salon we going to" he asked looking at me. "the one in uptown Manhattan" I said really fast. I looked at me. "boi, you got me to leave Manhattan to come to Queens to go back to Manhattan" he asked looking at me. I smiled and nodded. he sucked his teeth. "they do my nails real good and they got the good gel" I said. "I should make yo ass catch the train" he said cranking up the car. I laughed. "you'll be fine" I said pulling out my phone. "the real question is yo ankles not cold" he asked. I shook my head. they barley out.