Chapter 26

*2 months later*

Yanna

Last week i turned 20 weeks and today we're going to find out the sex of the baby. if it ain't a girl ima cry seriously. the salon is coming together very nice. right now they're painting the walls. the inside of the salon was gonna be Red and white. it's just gonna be so cute. i put on these tights and a hoodie and my slides because my feet are swollen as always. "Dave come on" i said waddling down the steps. as i'm walking down the steps i'm think why tf does this house have so many steps anyway. my fat ass is tired. once i got downstairs Kai was sitting on the couch watching Paw Patrol. Kahnan was at Nae house once again with Dai. they're practically brother and sister because they're connected at the hip. you taking Dai, you gotta take Dooda and vice versa. "you ready Kai cause we finna leave ya daddy" i said sitting on the love seat. she nodded laughing at me. " you don't gotta get cute to see Dr. Jackson" i said once he came downstairs. he sucked his teeth. "come on before we late" he said once i walked in the kitchen. i put some snacks in my purse and grabbed my strawberries. "says the person who takes forever to get dressed" i said waddling out the house.

When we got there i signed in and went to sit with Kai and Dave. "Kai you want a sister" i asked her. she nodded. "it's gonna be a boy" Dave said. i shook my head. "no it's a girl" Kai said pointing at him. i chuckled. "Ayanna Stevens" the nurse called out. Dave helped me up and we made our way to the room. Dave helped me sit on the table, Kai sat in the chair, and Dave stood next to us. "daddy can i get your phone" Kai asked. he nodded and handed it to her.

After eating all the fruit snacks outta my purse, half the strawberries, and 15 minutes of waiting Dr. Jackson came in. "hey Yanna" she said. i smiled. her and Dave dapped up. i laid back and lifted my hoodie. she put the gel on there and started rubbing the thing around. "the baby is healthy and the heart beat is strong and your due date has changed to June 3" she said looking at the monitor. i nodded. "the 3rd of June" Dave asked. she nodded. "that's my birthday, if we have the baby then i'll be so grateful" Dave said. i chuckled. "the gender is...... girl. you're having a baby girl" she said. i smiled widely. Dave sucked his teeth. "this never goes in my favor" he said shaking his head. i chuckled and wiped the gel off my belly. Dr. Jackson printed some ultrasound pictures and handed them to me. "i'll see you guys next month" she said and we nodded. "come on Kai" i said grabbing her hand. Dave held the door for us and we walked out.

Dave

since it's a girl i already got a name in mind. "so now it's name time" Yanna said as we sat in the living room with Nae and Re was on FaceTime. "it gotta start with a K right" Re asked. i nodded. "okay i like Kylie" Re said. Yanna scrunched her face up. "hell no, she can't be named Kylie because i hate Kylie Jenner" Yanna said. Re rolled her eyes. "what about Kamari" Nae asked. i squinted. "that's cute that's cute, but i like Kylie" Re said. i shook my head. she's never gonna get over that. "well i like Kamari but what about Kadence" i said. they all looked at me. "thatssss prettyyyy" Yanna said looking at me. i smiled. "bro that's real cute" Nae said. "Kadence is nice but i still like Kylie" Re said. Yanna sucked her teeth. "shut the hell up about a Kylie Tacora" Yanna said. she shrugged. "Kadence Brewster" Yanna said. i nodded. "awww, her gone be so cute" Nae cooed. "Kadence it is" Yanna said. i nodded and smiled. "so that means Auntie Nae gotta start on baby shower" Nae said. i chuckled. she loved planning parties. "yeah, Anastasia wanna help too" Yanna said. Nae looked at her. "and you know mommy gone wanna help too so" Re said. "what colors" Nae asked. "not pink, i hate pink. do purple andddd..." Yanna said thinking. "teal" Re said. "ouuu, that's real cute" Nae said typing in her phone. "so it'll be on May 31st" Nae asked. me and Yanna nodded. "good good, now i gotta go check on the salon" Nae said standing up. "okay, ima call you" Yanna said hugging her. "i gotta go too, i got class in 30" Re said. "alright sis, she'll call you" I said. she nodded and hung up. "can you help me, i want some hot cheetos" Yanna asked trying to get up. i chuckled and helped her up. "what's Kadence middle name gonna be" I asked her. "Camille" she asked. "Kadence Camille Brewster" i said out loud. "i like it, you like it" she asked. i nodded. "it's cute and she's gonna be so cute" Yanna stated. "just like her mother" i said before kissing her. she smiled.